Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Shows
 Jasper Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/7/2018 12:48:24 PM reply with quote send message to Jasper Kennel Object to Post   

How do you know when your dog is ready for a show? Mine keep getting dismissed. sad :(
 Rustic Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2018 1:16:08 PM reply with quote send message to Rustic Dogs Object to Post

If you are talking about Wind Song, you do need to "Session" your dogs up to or near all 20's in the Health, Obedience, and Training Quality.

gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/7/2018 11:30:16 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

And if you are sessioning them the sessions will be more effective with good food - put then on SuperDuper for puppy if then are under 14 days then switch to the adult formula.

As for the dismissals, somewhere I've seen the minimum value for those preparation factors but I can't remember. I'd try to get at least 10 across the board before you enter again otherwise you are just wasting money.

Good luck.
 Jasper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/8/2018 8:06:43 AM reply with quote send message to Jasper Kennel Object to Post

Thanks, everyone! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.