Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Advice about starter dogs please
 Cwtch
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/13/2018 11:44:00 AM reply with quote send message to Cwtch Object to Post   

I can choose 4 starter dogs. Can I choose some now and some later or do I have to get them all at once? Thanks
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2018 6:28:06 AM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

All at once, but you can purchase additional starters happy :)
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/14/2018 3:06:56 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

What do you plan on doing with them?
You can't show them...well you could but won't get anywhere as they are such poor quality.
 Cwtch
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2018 5:32:18 PM reply with quote send message to Cwtch Object to Post

Was thinking of starting a new line of Estrelas, but maybe I should wait for winter, when I'll have more time! Thanks
 WillowRidge
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/20/2018 6:19:54 PM reply with quote send message to WillowRidge Object to Post

posted by Hawkeye Kennel
All at once, but you can purchase additional starters happy :)
How do you purchase additional starter dogs?
 GrayJoy
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2018 9:54:03 AM reply with quote send message to GrayJoy Object to Post

How do you purchase additional starter dogs?
Go to 'My Account'
Down in the bottom right there are a list of links, the bottom one should be 'Purchase Starter Dogs'
Select the breed, color and sex you'd like. It will auto fill a quote on the price.

Hope that helps!
 GrayJoy
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2018 9:57:04 AM reply with quote send message to GrayJoy Object to Post

Curious, did the price of starter dogs change recently? When I purchased mine a month ago they were $40 ea. Now they are $552!
 Grasslans*
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/21/2018 10:22:20 AM reply with quote send message to Grasslans* Object to Post

The price changes when dogs of that breed are listed for sale. Once they are no longer listed and it's been a little while, the prices will reset again for the breed.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/21/2018 1:29:16 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

posted by Cwtch
Was thinking of starting a new line of Estrelas, but maybe I should wait for winter, when I'll have more time! Thanks
Well, go look at Caulfeilds Kennels.
They are true source dogs (breeding 0 to 0 then 1 to 1 Gens)
I started doing this in 2006 and still not show auality yet.

This is 12 years of work.
You can fast track it by breeding Source to show dogs but they are not ‘true’ source bred dogs....for Source Breeder snobs like me laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.