Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : DOBERMAN PINSCHERS AND PHARAOH HOUNDS
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/23/2019 9:11:21 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post   

I have some higher SOP fawn Doberman bitches, which I’ve found to be somewhat of a rarity. I also have show-quality black & rust Doberman puppies and Pharaoh Hound puppies! $100 each!
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2019 10:26:11 AM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

Dropped another litter, I now have several more high SOP fawn and red Doberman puppies. Quick sale, $100 each but I’m willing to take smaller offers if you just message me happy :)
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2019 2:08:13 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Several fawns and reds, one or two blacks, that are up now. SOP of 99.80-99.85. One 99.75 female fawn with good lines, would make a good brood bitch. More to come throughout the week!

I will be FHing any pups not sold at 14 days.

I also have three breeding age female Dobermans up for sale on my page. Higher-quality producers who still have some time left in the ring.

-----
Last edited by Whiskey Mac on 8/26/2019 2:11:06 PM
 ambertal
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2019 11:21:39 PM reply with quote send message to ambertal Object to Post

Do you have any blues? That's the only color I don't have in my kennel right now.
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2019 12:35:44 AM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

I have seven upcoming litters in the next couple of days, several of which should produce a few blues. I can message you when they drop!

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.