Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Cant access tables in Kennel Runs..anyone else?
 Star Shiine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/19/2019 12:20:31 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post   

? I have emailed Jeff
 Whiskey Mac
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2019 1:37:58 PM reply with quote send message to Whiskey Mac Object to Post

I can’t even see the ‘my dogs’ page, and two litters are over due by a couple hours. Everything takes forever to load, but I don’t think it’s my internet - it’s only this website that is having trouble.
 Sukai Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2019 3:05:39 PM reply with quote send message to Sukai Kennel Object to Post

At 10:30am EST I could not even get on the website looked it up and saw a notice that just like show horse it was moving to a new server so expect lagging, and it to be buggy at least for a day so far i can get to ever thing, I would say if you can't resume normal use by tomorrow i would contact Jeff
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
10/19/2019 4:21:06 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

We're moving to a new server and working getting everything balanced. There will be issues through the weekend.
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
10/19/2019 5:28:35 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Regarding speed, it appears any page that writes to the database (logging in most common) is taking quite a long time to load.

Working on isolating the issue right now.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2019 1:16:18 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Thanks for keeping us informed Jeff
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2019 1:26:00 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Update Jeff
FYI...You may already know this..but shows are not running and no sessions yet happy :)
 Makay4
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2019 2:57:41 AM reply with quote send message to Makay4 Object to Post

Returning after many years away and just upgraded with a subscription, which is not going into affect. Hope it was just bad timing during all of this, but very frustrating when I can’t use what I just paid for

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.