Search

.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Brussels Griffons
 Defasher03
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/4/2019 2:28:25 PM reply with quote send message to Defasher03 Object to Post   

Looking to get started in the breed, I have 2 source dogs I'll make and may buy from other breeders as well, anyone need any help?
 Mcintosh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2019 3:56:26 PM reply with quote send message to Mcintosh Kennel Object to Post

Hi - I used to run Stephval but I've abandoned that project. If you want any broods there, please let me know, I will put them up for sale for you. Thanks happy :)

https://www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Stephval+Kennels
 Defasher03
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2019 5:01:47 PM reply with quote send message to Defasher03 Object to Post

That would be great! I am definitely interested in Stephval Black Mirror and CH Stephval Fantasia if youd be willing to sell them ??
 Mcintosh Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/4/2019 5:20:46 PM reply with quote send message to Mcintosh Kennel Object to Post

Okay, they are up.
 Silver Ring Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/28/2020 4:28:00 PM reply with quote send message to Silver Ring Kennel Object to Post

I messaged you Macintosh Kennel happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.