Search

.com Forum · Swedish Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Wow! Never knew..
 Snow Country
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/6/2006 9:49:45 PM reply with quote send message to Snow Country Object to Post   

I never knew there were different language forums wow! Swedish is So cool! How do you say,

"Hi, my name is Clarissa!"

Snow Country
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
9/6/2006 9:58:47 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

I didn't know that either, and I've been on SD for a litte over a year now! How cool!

Spazzy
 Achira
Basic User

Basic User
10/23/2006 3:54:47 PM reply with quote send message to Achira Object to Post

I guess it's almost the same as Norwegian:

"Hei mitt navn er Clarissa"
"Hi, my name is Clarissa!"

But remember, this is norwegian wink ;)
 jollymolly
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2006 11:33:09 AM reply with quote send message to jollymolly Object to Post

hi ppl, i nevr knew there was like finland ppl on here. i wish they did like german or frennch cos then i could speak to them!
 Starshow
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2006 10:33:24 AM reply with quote send message to Starshow Object to Post

i know!! i like australia, and this is awesome!!
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2006 11:11:33 AM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

posted by jollymolly
hi ppl, i nevr knew there was like finland ppl on here. i wish they did like german or frennch cos then i could speak to them!
I kind of wish there was German. I take German classes, and I am pretty good at it.

Hallo, ich heisse Spazzy!
(Hello, I am named Spazzy!)

Spazzy
 jollymolly
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2006 8:07:09 AM reply with quote send message to jollymolly Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

i no i learn german 2! ich heiBe molly und ich bin dreizehn Jahre alt. Ich wohne in Marsh Gibbon, das ist in Engalnd. Meine Schule heiBt Waddesdon. Tschus!
 CJK Kennals
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2006 8:22:55 AM reply with quote send message to CJK Kennals Object to Post

posted by jollymolly
i no i learn german 2! ich heiBe molly und ich bin elf Jahre alt. Ich wohne in Marsh Gibbon, das ist in Engalnd. Meine Schule heiBt Waddesdon. Tschus!
WHAT?!?!
 jollymolly
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2006 8:25:05 AM reply with quote send message to jollymolly Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

ich heiBe molly und ich bin dreizehn Jahre alt. Ich wohne in Marsh Gibbon, das ist in Engalnd. Meine Schule heiBt Waddesdon. Tschus! it means: my name is molly and i am 13 years old. i live in marsh gibbon, that is in england. my skl is waddesdon. bye!

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class