Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : hi im new
 QualityPups
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/9/2007 12:27:56 PM reply with quote send message to QualityPups Object to Post   

im live in bristol, n i have a lurcher male whose 18 months, if anyone can give me tips for this games i would be thankful
 Meekit
Basic User

Basic User
1/10/2007 6:41:25 AM reply with quote send message to Meekit Object to Post

TIP: get down to below 5 dogs, before some are taken away, get rid of all those starter (bred by admin dogs) and buy some dogs who might actually do well in the game. You want a dog with all blue stats, no red, yellow, or orange.

Unfortunately, you have wasted your only breeding on your starter dogs. The pups will be just as bad as their parents I'm afraid. You picked a lovely breed to breed, but unfortunately not the right dogs.

I think you should forever home all the dogs you have now, yes, including the pregnant one, and start over. You really wont do well with what you have.

If your interested in shar peis, send me an email, I can help you out in getting started. happy :)
 Lurchers Rule
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2007 7:34:07 AM reply with quote send message to Lurchers Rule Object to Post

I'm new here too and the advice was usefull.

What breeding is your lurcher? My personal favourite is Bedlington x Whippet.
 Diamonte Kate Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2007 3:10:26 AM reply with quote send message to Diamonte Kate Kennels Object to Post

Welcome!
 alfadais
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2007 6:32:05 AM reply with quote send message to alfadais Object to Post

Welcome to SD,Enjoy !
 Honeypie26
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2007 4:31:17 AM reply with quote send message to Honeypie26 Object to Post

Hi and welcome to the game! happy :)
If your interested in dalmatian pups anytime soon e-mail me and we can talk buisness lol! happy :)laugh :D
 Deep Water Wheatens
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2007 5:07:24 AM reply with quote send message to Deep Water Wheatens Object to Post

Honeypie26, check the date before you post. The OP hasn't even been online since 1/24/2007.
 KCreech98
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2007 7:08:21 PM reply with quote send message to KCreech98 Object to Post

Are these real dogs and stuff or just a place to play around? I NEED TO KNOW SOON! Thanks!
 Puppy0215
Basic User

Basic User
8/5/2007 8:03:06 PM reply with quote send message to Puppy0215 Object to Post

One, this was made on 1/9/07 The OP hasn't been on since January 24. Also, don't go into anyone else's post. Now the answer:

- These are not real dogs. They're computer dogs. But, the breeds are real and so are the pics.

- This game is for everyone to discuss there mind about dogs, and learn a little about showing dogs. It's not just to play around and do not the right things. This is a serious game.

Danielle

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.