Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Introduccións!
 Degree
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/2/2007 5:55:47 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post   

(How about introductions?)

Hola, mi nombre es Nadia Ilana y yo tenga ha sido en SD desde ano durar. Yo vivir en Puerto Rico, en alguna parte cerca San Juan. Yo oferta consejo y ayuda en Espanol y Ingles.

Ese todo!

- Zibri
 Thrillseeker Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 5:58:09 PM reply with quote send message to Thrillseeker Kennel Object to Post

English Please?
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 6:04:03 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

posted by Thrillseeker Kennel
English Please?
(This is the Spanish Forum.)

- Zibri
 Emerald Spires
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 6:04:21 PM reply with quote send message to Emerald Spires Object to Post

posted by Thrillseeker Kennel
English Please?
Pero es el foro español...
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2007 6:07:33 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

posted by Emerald Spires
Pero es el foro español...
Si, Emerald. Muy verdadero laugh :Dwink ;)

- Zibri
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2007 12:44:32 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Bump
 Big Bark Kennel 101
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2007 2:41:22 PM reply with quote send message to Big Bark Kennel 101 Object to Post

Sorry and non spanish people(no affence if u can read this) Can any 1 teach me spanish?
 Natural Type Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2007 3:42:12 PM reply with quote send message to Natural Type Kennels Object to Post

Me llamo Maeghan y mi espanol no es muy bueno, pero toque(? lol) 4 anos de las clases in mi escuela.

Vivo en Tejas con mi madre, y no tengo perro. Tuve tres perros, pero fueremos y los perros feuron tambian.

Comprendo mas espanol que hablo por que me gustan las telenovelas. Rubi! Yay!
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2007 3:52:27 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

¡Hola soy rachel que soy de Inglaterra pero que tengo familia el vivir en España también mi childminder es español!

AMGR
 Liberty Hills
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2007 4:17:08 PM reply with quote send message to Liberty Hills Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Hola! Me llamo Libs. happy :) Mi amiga es mexicana y americana. No comprendo mucho y hablo espanol poco.

Libs
 Big Bark Kennel 101
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2007 4:47:19 PM reply with quote send message to Big Bark Kennel 101 Object to Post

Hola! Me llamo Big ?

English :Hello i'm big right?

Help!!!
 Golden Beauty Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2007 4:48:12 PM reply with quote send message to Golden Beauty Kennels Object to Post

posted by Big Bark Kennel 101
Hola! Me llamo Big ?

English :Hello i'm big right?

Help!!!

Si!
 Big Bark Kennel 101
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2007 4:54:44 PM reply with quote send message to Big Bark Kennel 101 Object to Post

YA!!!

i will pay money a month 4lessons!PLEASE!!
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2007 5:27:45 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Las traducciones del google del intento pero no tiene a veces sentido con sentances pero bueno para las palabras

Try google translations but sometimes it doesn't make sense with sentances but is good for words

AMGR
 Thrillseeker Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/3/2007 5:44:32 PM reply with quote send message to Thrillseeker Kennel Object to Post

oh ok...thanks!
 Happy Puppy Ranch
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2007 1:40:40 PM reply with quote send message to Happy Puppy Ranch Object to Post

Hola!
Mi espaniol no es muy bien. Yo lleve seis perros, y mucho mas animales. Yo viva en America con mi madre y padre. Yo comprende ingles mucho, y espaniol un poco.
 Impressively Loved
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2007 9:18:31 AM reply with quote send message to Impressively Loved Object to Post

Buenos Naochos! I am learning spanish and know muey poco.

This is cool though!
 Vaquera
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2007 4:54:36 PM reply with quote send message to Vaquera Object to Post

Hola mis cumpanias! Me nombre es Vaquera. A mi me gusta los perros- Tengo uno Cav/Shih Tzu muchacho, el es muy guapo happy :)

(Oh, and for you two that are learning- Take a Spanish music video from aol.com and translate it phrase by phrase on freetranslations.com. Save the lyrics and sing along happy :) It helps me a lot.)
 Forever And A Day
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2007 5:00:30 PM reply with quote send message to Forever And A Day Object to Post

Hola! Soy Elisa. Vivo en los estados unidos. Yo tengo un perro negro y un gatito happy :) .
 Impressively Loved
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2007 8:09:33 PM reply with quote send message to Impressively Loved Object to Post

posted by Vaquera
Hola mis cumpanias! Me nombre es Vaquera. A mi me gusta los perros- Tengo uno Cav/Shih Tzu muchacho, el es muy guapo happy :)

(Oh, and for you two that are learning- Take a Spanish music video from aol.com and translate it phrase by phrase on freetranslations.com. Save the lyrics and sing along happy :) It helps me a lot.)

Companions (companias) Your name is Vaquera. Somthing about your dog (perro) cav/shitzu
 shamogaboo
Basic User

Basic User
2/5/2007 8:43:53 PM reply with quote send message to shamogaboo Object to Post

(Sorry if it comes out a bit wrong)

Me Llamo Miranda, y yo vivo en California, y realmente nunca vivido en un área donde hablé español, además de clases al colegio.

Replies in this thread : 56
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.