Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Spanish forum guidelines
 cedarcreek
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/8/2007 6:07:30 PM reply with quote send message to cedarcreek Object to Post   

Please don't ask for translations of lessons in the spanish forum. this forum is for people who can speak spanish or have a translator.
If you would like to be able to translate things, please google "Free Translators" or "Free Translations."
 The Corgi Is There
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2007 6:08:55 PM reply with quote send message to The Corgi Is There Object to Post

posted by cedarcreek
Please don't ask for translations of lessons in the spanish forum. this forum is for people who can speak spanish or have a translator.
If you would like to be able to translate things, please google "Free Translators" or "Free Translations."

Why are you posting this then?
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2007 1:46:52 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

posted by The Corgi Is There
Why are you posting this then?
Cedercreek is just re-enforcing my personal forum rules. It would be nice for everyone to read this and follow this guideline.

/

Cedercreek es probablemente obligar mi personal regla de el foro. Su supuesto amable por tu todos leer y seguir el directriz simple.

Zibri

Edited to fix spelling.
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
4/9/2007 1:54:46 PM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

A FORO:

Side note: this rule has not been declared by Admin. This is just a personal forum rule. If anyone is bothered by this rule, please let me know.

/

Nota de lado: este regla no tiene ha sido declarar Administración. Este un personal regla de la foro. Si alguien es incomodidad de este regla, por favor dejado me sepa.

Zibri

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.