.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 51
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

curlykids
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2004 8:08:29 AM reply with quote send message to curlykids Object to Post

I have miniature pinschers and I live in Montreal , Quebec. I do obedience and conformation. My male, DIamond ranked the Top 10 last year barely making it in the 10th place. My female Sissy ranked 6th, bumped down at the last minute from the official top 5 sad :(. Both are red, DIamond is nearly 2, Sissy is nearly 7. Both are champs, but Sissy I dare to say she may be the most titled living minpin in Canada. She is an American, Canadian, Mexican, International( FCI), World 99 ( FCI),LatinAmerican( FCI) Champion plus having her T.T and C.D. Oh, I forgot the most important title for both of them. they both have their S.R titles.. (Spoiled Rotten!! laugh :Dlaugh :Dlaugh :D)
 Conri
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2004 11:47:50 PM reply with quote send message to Conri Object to Post

Wow, quite the Edmonton connection. <g> Do you all know each other and recommended the site?

I am originally from Edmonton but now live in northern B.C.

I happily share my life with two Irish Wolfhounds and one Whippet.

hmmmmm tried to attach a pic of them but it doesnt seem to be working.....

keldawn
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2004 10:20:53 AM reply with quote send message to keldawn Object to Post

laugh :D I have a 3 year old female Greater Swiss Mountian Dog and a 10 year old male LabX Rotti. I am looking to get another female swissy pup from Switzerland. I live about 1/2 hour south of Calgary, Alberta. My showdog kennel is dedicated to Swissies. Kelly
 CanadianColours
Basic User

Basic User
9/28/2004 11:21:10 AM reply with quote send message to CanadianColours Object to Post

I am also from Edmonton. Have 2 siberians, one that has just started showing (12 months old) and a 6 month old, both males. I found showdog quite by accident while surfing the net one day.
 MidnightRaven
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2004 7:13:17 PM reply with quote send message to MidnightRaven Object to Post

Im Actually Spazoid13 lol, but I have 1 min pin bitch, 1 dachshund, and 1 bc/lab cross
 ButchenKennals
Basic User

Basic User
10/16/2004 7:17:23 PM reply with quote send message to ButchenKennals Object to Post

i have a lhaso apso and a rotti/dalmation/pit bull
with the mutt we do schutzhund, he's got a good bite!
 Rescued Saints Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2004 10:03:54 AM reply with quote send message to Rescued Saints Kennel Object to Post

I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia with my two dogs. Abbey a 16 month old Siberian Husky/ German Sheperd and Hutch a 14 month old pure Saint Bernard. No kennels of yet, but in the future!!
 GoldenPark
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2004 2:47:02 PM reply with quote send message to GoldenPark Object to Post

Humf I guess I should probably 'update' LOL!!!!!

I posted that I had a golden - which I do - now I have two wink ;)

Shaynedoro See The Sky
aka. "Gallagher"
is my first showdog ( sarasgoldens.tripod.com/ourdogs/gallagher.html )

And "Macintosh" - Quinlan's Sweet Macintosh Toffee is his MADE UP reg' name since we don't know the real one wink ;) ( sarasgoldens.tripod.com/ourdogs/macintosh.html )

I love my boys & I wouldn't have a different breed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH and the cats - who are both orange tabbys and THINK they're golden retrievers wink ;) ( sarasgoldens.tripod.com/casey.html - Casey & sodakittens.tripod.com/crush.html - Crush)

NOT TO MENTION God's most friendliest, snoofliest Golden Angel Fur-Baby at the Rainbow Bridge: Finnegan (anotehr golden - sarasgoldens.tripod.com/ourdogs/finnegan.html ) reg name: Terals Sara's Little Shadow (read his story on his page- it's worth it!!)

Sara
sarsgoldens.tripod.com

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I *migh* be getting my kennel name registered - Aluinn (irish gaelic meaning "Beautiful, Handsome, Elegant & Splendid) but I'm not sure *when*
 scabbers
Basic User

Basic User
12/20/2004 9:12:16 PM reply with quote send message to scabbers Object to Post

I now have a boxer he's so cute
 GraStarTerriers
Basic User

Basic User
12/20/2004 11:42:39 PM reply with quote send message to GraStarTerriers Object to Post

I'm in Edmonton (formerly breepeace) and I finally got my Sibe girl with me. She's doing splendidly now that there's snow on the ground.. it's incentive for her to grow a coat! happy :)

Hopefully that comes in in time for AKC in February.. anyone else planning to go?
 GCluver132004
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2004 12:49:12 AM reply with quote send message to GCluver132004 Object to Post

I've got a mix. She's part Miniture poodle, and part Tibetan Spaniel. And as cute as can be!
 sngpugs
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2004 11:23:09 PM reply with quote send message to sngpugs Object to Post

I'm on Vancouver Island and breed Pugs. I have had Pugs since the early 1970's and my reg'd kennels name is Essengee Pugs. (If I had it to do over it would be sng as it is less letter spaces wink ;) )

laugh :Dlaugh :D
 Royal Star Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2005 4:53:08 PM reply with quote send message to Royal Star Kennel Object to Post

I have a soon to be 3 (3 days till his b-day) registered Golden Retriever Male named Carraig's Prince Albert(Bertie).
~*KAS*~
 Pavi
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2005 7:48:04 PM reply with quote send message to Pavi Object to Post

Live in Langley BC and breed and show Bouviers and Chinese cresteds. Kennel name is Brocade. Here is our website www.brocadebouviers.com also have 5 - 1 month old bouvier puppies on the ground right now.

Watch/Watch2/Sizzle/Ultra/Pavi
 goldenfan
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2005 7:58:45 PM reply with quote send message to goldenfan Object to Post

Golden Retriever and a Labrador.
 Sundust
Basic User

Basic User
1/30/2005 4:57:03 PM reply with quote send message to Sundust Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have an afghan hound named Peanut! He is a cream-white w/ apricot undertones, and he is wonderfull!
Sundusthappy :)
 CavHill
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2005 7:37:04 PM reply with quote send message to CavHill Object to Post

Hi
I live in B.C. and have Cavalier King
Charles Spaniels and Bouvier des Flandres.
I show in conformation and do agility

kim
 Mandii20771
Basic User

Basic User
2/2/2005 7:42:18 PM reply with quote send message to Mandii20771 Object to Post

I have a wonderful little westie named skipper. I do therapy (evne though hes fiesty) Agility and he has his canine good citizen ship award. He also does earth dog competitions. Hes pure bred.
 Bailey Barns
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/12/2005 1:54:41 AM reply with quote send message to Bailey Barns Object to Post

I live in Alberta, and I have an English Springer Spaniel who I adore.

Her name is Bailey, and she's a couch potato/farm dog.
 Gremlin Airedale Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
4/5/2005 11:29:12 PM reply with quote send message to Gremlin Airedale Terriers Object to Post

(am from US)

I have an Airedale pup who is CRAZY but cute. If I could figure out how to post photos I would... help, plz???

Replies in this thread : 51
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.