Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/16/2007 9:05:58 AM reply with quote send message to smiths Object to Post   

I HATE CANADIANS HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FUNNY ARENT I
 stevet
Basic User

Basic User
5/20/2007 2:02:44 PM reply with quote send message to stevet Object to Post

thats a horrible thing to say and you are not funny.
 Iceshadow Moonlit Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2007 4:20:54 PM reply with quote send message to Iceshadow Moonlit Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am a Canadian and I am proud. This is a horrible, rude, stereotypical thing to say. I personally feel very hurt by it and I know other Canadians will too. If you cannot use the Canadian forum properly without saying rude, hurtful things, then stay off it. I am extremely close to reporting you.

~IMK

ETA - When I'm this mad I can't type well
 Alpha Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2007 4:24:13 PM reply with quote send message to Alpha Dog Kennels Object to Post

posted by Iceshadow Moonlit Kennels
I am a Canadian and I am proud. This is a horrible, rude, stereotypical thing to say. I personally feel very hurt by it and I know other Canadians will too. If you cannot use the Canadian forum properly without saying rude, hurtful things, then stay off it. I am extremely close to reporting you.

~IMK

ETA - When I'm this mad I can't type well

Their already banned! This is a truely horrible thing to say!

-ADK
i'm mad at them not you, also this post is pretty old sorry to bump it
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2007 4:29:32 PM reply with quote send message to Iceshadow Moonlit Kennels Object to Post

Okay. I wondered 'cause it was at the top of the Canadian forum. I am glad they're bannedangry

Thanks for informing me,
~IMK
 Alpha Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/21/2007 4:36:31 PM reply with quote send message to Alpha Dog Kennels Object to Post

posted by Iceshadow Moonlit Kennels
Okay. I wondered 'cause it was at the top of the Canadian forum. I am glad they're bannedangry

Thanks for informing me,
~IMK

Your welcome!I saw it too.

-ADK
 dogsarenotalone
Basic User

Basic User
6/12/2007 2:47:30 PM reply with quote send message to dogsarenotalone Object to Post

im not canidian but this is rude there typicle not nice
 Juliana Kasintana
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2007 7:44:47 PM reply with quote send message to Juliana Kasintana Object to Post

*agree with everyone* I'm Not even canadian! smiths hates americans too! he/she said it in a post!

-Juli
 Alpha Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2007 8:42:52 PM reply with quote send message to Alpha Dog Kennels Object to Post

posted by Juliana Kasintana
*agree with everyone* I'm Not even canadian! smiths hates americans too! he/she said it in a post!

-Juli

Why post in the American Forum then, lol.
 Deep Water Wheatens
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2007 8:46:30 PM reply with quote send message to Deep Water Wheatens Object to Post

This post is old. The OP is banned. Quit posting and you won't have to see it at the top of the forum anymore. wink ;)
 Alpha Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2007 8:48:38 PM reply with quote send message to Alpha Dog Kennels Object to Post

posted by Deep Water Wheatens
This post is old. The OP is banned. Quit posting and you won't have to see it at the top of the forum anymore. wink ;)
Lol, I know but, It's at the top so I'd like to post in it! lol.
 Juliana Kasintana
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2007 12:05:29 AM reply with quote send message to Juliana Kasintana Object to Post

posted by Alpha Dog Kennels
posted by Juliana Kasintana

-Juli

Why post in the American Forum then, lol.

One more thing, I'm Germanhappy :)

-Juli

Bed time.
 dogsarenotalone
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2007 1:28:03 PM reply with quote send message to dogsarenotalone Object to Post

IM american
 Juliana Kasintana
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2007 10:42:01 AM reply with quote send message to Juliana Kasintana Object to Post

I'm half and half German/American

*shuts up*

-Juli
 ilovejoshbaker
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2007 9:12:23 AM reply with quote send message to ilovejoshbaker Object to Post

im american with an accent
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2007 4:02:23 PM reply with quote send message to Iceshadow Moonlit Kennels Object to Post

Please, let this post die.
 Grinding Rocks
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2007 4:07:37 PM reply with quote send message to Grinding Rocks Object to Post

Agreed!
 ilovejoshbaker
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2007 7:28:05 PM reply with quote send message to ilovejoshbaker Object to Post

y

Replies in this thread : 17

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.