Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : How much you like paying to breed your dogs.
 Partridge Place Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/27/2022 8:28:06 PM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

Edit:
Thanks to everyone(Especially Comet Poodles) who commented and gave their opinions. Please be aware that this is only my opinion, and I am open to what others have to say.

For the Basic Level users
How much do you like not breeding your own dogs? I mean, how rewarding is it to buy someone else's dog then show it. As an Experienced Real life Guinea pig breeder and shower I can tell you there is NOTHING more rewarding than seeing than seeing the animal you bred do well. I think this should be a common right for all! If you agree, please try contacting the website and asking if there could be a little bit more leeway for breeding your own dogs for the Basic level Showers.

For the People who pay for this game.
May your dogs proform wonderfully and have high GQs.

Thanks
Partridge Place Kennels

-----
Last edited by Partridge Place Kennel on 2/28/2022 1:17:41 PM

-----
Last edited by Partridge Place Kennel on 4/8/2022 8:21:27 AM
How much you like paying to breed your dogs.
I don't really agree
I fully agree
I LOVE THIS!!!
I somewhat agree
Unsure
I don't Agree
Neutral
21 Total Votes | Votes from premium users carry more weight.
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2022 8:41:01 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

This site took a lot of time and effort to create and maintain. It is not unreasonable to require a subscription to be able to fully reap the benefits of playing. The creative team deserves to be compensated for all their work. Nothing in life is free and playing a game is certainly not a right. If you enjoy playing enough to want to be able to access all the benefits of a subscription then pay for that subscription. If not the basic accounts are graciously available to allow people to still play without paying.
 Partridge Place Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2022 8:50:39 PM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel Object to Post

Thank you for your imput, and I am aware that they need money, but is it rather unreasonable to ask you to pay for breeding your your dogs in a dog showing game. It is rather frustrating for the casual user.
Please note, I respect all opinions, and thank you for replying and saying your share
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2022 8:55:56 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

posted by Partridge Place Kennel
is it rather unreasonable to ask you to pay for breeding your your dogs in a dog showing game. It is rather frustrating for the casual user.
You are not only paying for unlimited breeding, but space. Basic kennels can only have five dogs so even if you were to breed as much as you'd like, you'd couldn't keep very many.

A basic kennel is actually enough for the "casual" player. A Premium kennel is an investment of time.

To answer your question: after 16 years of entertainment on this website, $5 is nothing.
 DetroitKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2022 9:02:14 PM reply with quote send message to DetroitKennel Object to Post

As you stated it’s a dog showing game, not a dog breeding game. There are always plenty of great showable dogs available for sale. You can still show no problem without a subscription. Many people who show in real life do not breed. They purchase a dog from a breeder and show it. I think the price of a Starbucks coffee is pretty fair for a month long subscription.
Appreciate your civility though! As you said everyone’s allowed their own opinion. I just think it’s very important not to take for granted the effort it takes for a creator to create something like this and I think it’s their right to ask a reasonable price for their work.
 Partridge Place Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2022 12:41:43 AM reply with quote send message to Partridge Place Kennel Object to Post

Thank you all who answered! Great advice everyone!
 Dark River
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/1/2023 3:50:34 PM reply with quote send message to Dark River Object to Post

I realize I'm raising this thread from the dead but I have an awesome friend with a basic account who shows my Collies-Males. She does one hell of a job finishing and specialing them, and we plan breedings together when she's ready for another dog to show. I realize not everyone can partner up like that but we have pride in our partnership and the litters we produce for this. That is always an option for other people to try out.
 Sunwing
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2023 7:33:40 AM reply with quote send message to Sunwing Object to Post

Honestly the only thing I wish is that we could buy more kennel spaces than the max 35. It's really not enough space for a ground-up project especially in today's game where so many breeds have 1 or 2 dedicated breeders, bloodlines are choked, and some players might not be open to playing with others.

That's honestly the only thing I find strange. It's like throwing away the potential to gain more money.
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/7/2023 11:26:07 AM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

posted by Sunwing
Honestly the only thing I wish is that we could buy more kennel spaces than the max 35. It's really not enough space for a ground-up project especially in today's game where so many breeds have 1 or 2 dedicated breeders, bloodlines are choked, and some players might not be open to playing with others.

That's honestly the only thing I find strange. It's like throwing away the potential to gain more money.

I totally agree with you here.
I would like, at least, the ability to have 40 dogs, especially in my Source breeding kennel.

Carol

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.