Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Montreal/Toronto
 Clan Bella Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/6/2007 8:21:21 PM reply with quote send message to Clan Bella Kennels Object to Post   

I'm going to go to Montreal and Toronto in a couple weeks, can someone tell me the kind of clothing I need to pack, and what things are "a must see". Like what temp it is and other stuff like that. Also is the waterpark in Niagara Falls fun?
 Canadienne
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2007 9:35:14 PM reply with quote send message to Canadienne Object to Post

posted by Clan Bella Kennels
I'm going to go to Montreal and Toronto in a couple weeks, can someone tell me the kind of clothing I need to pack, and what things are "a must see". Like what temp it is and other stuff like that. Also is the waterpark in Niagara Falls fun?
Montreal and Toronto are quite far apart, so the weather can be quite different. Right now, Southern Ontario is into summer - so temperatures have been from about 22C - 35C. With humidity, we've had a couple days where it felt like 40C. Best site to consult is www.theweathernetwork.com/

Things to do in Toronto: Royal Ontario Museum, CN Tower. www.torontotourism.com/

It's also Summerlicious, where restaurants offer Prix Fixe meals - but make reservations! www.toronto.ca/special_events/summerlicious/index.htm

I haven't been to the waterpark (Wolf Lodge, I think it's called), but have heard very good things from people who did go. It is very kid-centric.

Hope this helps!
 Clan Bella Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2007 11:17:41 AM reply with quote send message to Clan Bella Kennels Object to Post

posted by Canadienne
posted by Clan Bella Kennels
Montreal and Toronto are quite far apart, so the weather can be quite different. Right now, Southern Ontario is into summer - so temperatures have been from about 22C - 35C. With humidity, we've had a couple days where it felt like 40C. Best site to consult is www.theweathernetwork.com/

Things to do in Toronto: Royal Ontario Museum, CN Tower. www.torontotourism.com/

It's also Summerlicious, where restaurants offer Prix Fixe meals - but make reservations! www.toronto.ca/special_events/summerlicious/index.htm

I haven't been to the waterpark (Wolf Lodge, I think it's called), but have heard very good things from people who did go. It is very kid-centric.

Hope this helps!

thank you, lol but i don't know how to translate Celsius into Fahrenheit
 Canadienne
Basic User

Basic User
7/8/2007 8:07:07 AM reply with quote send message to Canadienne Object to Post

I can't either, but I'm pretty sure that if you type them into google with the word 'convert' inbetween, it will do it automatically for you!

Cheers!
 isabella681
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2007 7:59:43 PM reply with quote send message to isabella681 Object to Post

if your talking about falls view indoor water park it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun i had the time of my life and the resturaunt on the top of the cn tower those 2 things were the best things of my life and im not an adult im 9 so i know best about the water park and where are you from?
 Clan Bella Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2007 9:29:56 PM reply with quote send message to Clan Bella Kennels Object to Post

im from texas

it cant be as hott as here though

oh yeah im not a hick

idk why i said that
 Canadienne
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2007 6:30:56 AM reply with quote send message to Canadienne Object to Post

You'd be very surprised. Using the google converter - it's been about 104 degrees Fahrenheit the past couple days.
 Clan Bella Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2007 7:57:11 AM reply with quote send message to Clan Bella Kennels Object to Post

yeah its been like that here too actually lol
 griffin
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2007 11:53:41 AM reply with quote send message to griffin Object to Post

30 Celsius is about 90 ferinheit and 40 celsius is about 110 ferinheit.

the simple rule is take the degrees in celsius, double it, add 32 to get ferinheit.

grif,
 curlykids
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2007 10:49:57 PM reply with quote send message to curlykids Object to Post

Wear Summer clothes to Montreal because right now its HOT, HOT, HOT and humid !

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.