Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Perth Royal Show
 Whispering Willows Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/10/2007 9:30:58 PM reply with quote send message to Whispering Willows Kennel Object to Post   

Is any one going with their dogs? I work at the show with the cattle stay their each night and i love to watch the dog judging in my spare time ( If I have any between washing cattle and scooping poop)

Or does any one know which are good breeds to watch in the ring?

Thanks
Whispering Willows
 Arkadian Utopia
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2007 8:45:19 PM reply with quote send message to Arkadian Utopia Object to Post

I havn't been to the Perth show before, but I am going to watch the agility and jumping if I can.
I am thinking that I might train my dog, Digger, so I can enter him in obedience or jumping next year.
I hope you have fun.
I know about the cattle showing, I used to show an Angus heifer for my school when I lived in QLD.
What breed do you show?
Best of luck happy :)
 Whispering Willows Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2007 12:23:55 AM reply with quote send message to Whispering Willows Kennel Object to Post

posted by Arkadian Utopia
I havn't been to the Perth show before, but I am going to watch the agility and jumping if I can.
I am thinking that I might train my dog, Digger, so I can enter him in obedience or jumping next year.
I hope you have fun.
I know about the cattle showing, I used to show an Angus heifer for my school when I lived in QLD.
What breed do you show?
Best of luck happy :)

i use to show for my school to thats how i got into agriculture.
I show Murray Greys. they are a real nice breed happy :)
 AmazonAri
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2007 1:55:35 AM reply with quote send message to AmazonAri Object to Post

I showed at the royal this year it was fun!,

Shame I didnt knwo there was an australian post until today as i could of met a fellow SDer!!!
 Razorback Ridgebacks
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2007 9:32:23 PM reply with quote send message to Razorback Ridgebacks Object to Post

Whispering Willows is my basic kennel.
What breed did you show I went nearly every day to look at all the dogs happy :)
 AmazonAri
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2007 5:52:58 AM reply with quote send message to AmazonAri Object to Post

I showed BC's and Great Danes, I was also there as a holder for Golden Retreivers.
 Razorback Ridgebacks
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2007 4:32:57 AM reply with quote send message to Razorback Ridgebacks Object to Post

lol the only ones i didnt see. saw some of the borders near the end of the day.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.