Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Info on UK judge coming to US
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/19/2007 3:23:35 PM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I know some of you from UK are active in showing, so I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out. In 2 weeks, the biggest Terrier shows in the US will be held - Montgomery County Kennel Club. We have 2 guest judges - John Weatherhead from Ireland and Don Munro from the UK. Have any of you shown to Mr. Munro? I would appreciate any info on this judge as to how he is with the dogs, what he looks for, etc. My breed is Kerry Blue Terriers. Private replies are fine. Thanks!
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2007 8:44:45 AM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

BUMP - anyone?
 Tyr
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2007 12:49:50 PM reply with quote send message to Tyr Object to Post

Don Munro is a Kerry expert,Try not to get to nervous and show your dog to the best of your ability and you will be fine.
good luck and let us know how you get on
Sue
 DoogieG6521
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2007 3:43:51 PM reply with quote send message to DoogieG6521 Object to Post

Thanks a bunch! I tried looking for results/info on Mr. Munro, but came up with very little. I am showing a naughty youngster, so I am not expecting any outstanding placements. There are entries of 95 - 128 Kerries during "Terrier Week" so even placing in our class would be awesome.
 Tyr
Basic User

Basic User
9/25/2007 11:17:17 AM reply with quote send message to Tyr Object to Post

Wow, they are going to be big classes
Just remember to have fun,and win or not you know you will be taking the best dog home

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.