Search

.com Forum · Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Spinone Italiano are in need of DESPERATE help!
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/1/2007 9:45:56 AM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post   

If anyone is looking for a new breed, I HIGHLY encourage them to join Spins. We have lost sooo many breeders within the past year that the breed has basically become deserted. Those of us who are left get busy with other kennels and RL that there isn't much time being devoted to them. Their SOP is fine (92 on the average end-93.95 as the highest), but we just need people to keep them going! We've been getting some group placements, and have had two or three 4th in shows within the last few months, but without more people we can't continue to improve the way we have! In our heyday, this was a GREAT friendly little breed. While we're still friendly, it's quieted down a ton! If anyone would like to join, let me know and I'll do my very best to help you get started! (p.s. pups and studs are almost always just $100 in all kennels and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS just $100 in mine)

Pwwwweeeeease. I beg of thee! razz :p
-Jackie
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2007 11:19:28 AM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

pomp
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2007 3:43:01 PM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

bump
 Ross Wood Setters
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2007 8:03:29 PM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Setters Object to Post

I wish i could help happy :)
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2007 3:15:21 PM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

bump. anyone anyone? pwease? :'(
 123-abc
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2007 3:32:35 PM reply with quote send message to 123-abc Object to Post

I might...
 123-abc
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2007 3:33:11 PM reply with quote send message to 123-abc Object to Post

I might buy one from your next litter
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2007 6:54:48 PM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

Alright happy :) I'll probably put a couple up for sale that I have settled now, I just have to evaluate them a bit more happy :)
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2007 9:56:09 AM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

Yup, I have some up for sale, including a very handsome 93.7% male! (I kept his brother, a 94.1 the new highest sop for the breed I believe happy :) )

-Jackie
 123-abc
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2007 10:45:00 AM reply with quote send message to 123-abc Object to Post

I Offered on one

laugh :DHanalaugh :D
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2007 11:43:10 AM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ill consier that breed. Are they easy to finish?
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2007 1:53:10 PM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

They're super easy to finish. Right now, the hard part is just getting majors because with so many people who left, there aren't many entries anymore sad :( Which is why I'm begging for people to join! lol
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2007 2:13:02 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I have way to many breeds at the moment when I finally get round to opening another premium I'll join the breed happy :)

AMGR
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2007 2:14:21 PM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

Thanks happy :)
 Rafter
Basic User

Basic User
11/11/2007 2:58:56 PM reply with quote send message to Rafter Object to Post

Hmm...I guess I could join the breed. I'm not a premie so I couldn't breed, but I could buy and show some dogs for you.

Rafter
 abbkennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2007 8:15:01 AM reply with quote send message to abbkennel Object to Post

I have two Champs for anyone who would like a champ or two to start their breed.I would join too,but I just added Pointers to my kennel and trying to start my own line.come on, 2 male Champs for only $150 each
 Aralad Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/24/2008 10:24:33 AM reply with quote send message to Aralad Kennels Object to Post

i want to get a spinone, they're the best dogs ever.
 ibespotted
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2008 11:58:03 PM reply with quote send message to ibespotted Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have just finished another spin and she is now in the top 25. If anyone needs a handler send me an email. I have room for a few more clients. They are a great breed and I just love my 2. We are also starting a new club in Texas (The Spinone Club of North Texas) come and join us.

Mayhebless@sbcglobal.net
Ilvolare Spinoni
Erica Cross
 Mississippi Muds
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2008 4:58:48 PM reply with quote send message to Mississippi Muds Object to Post

So I got two extra starter dogs when I upgraded my account, and I'm looking for a second breed. I think I want to wait for a bit while I finish sessioning one of my dogs up for obedience, but I'm definitely interested.

I love sporting dogs. happy :)
 JoeNJackies
Basic User

Basic User
8/14/2008 6:23:52 AM reply with quote send message to JoeNJackies Object to Post

although this is an old post, we still need people xD Let me know when you're ready. I currently have quite a bit up for sale, but I need to FH them soon because I'm over the limit lol
 cherry creek kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2008 11:22:51 PM reply with quote send message to cherry creek kennel Object to Post

I just bought my 1st spin, Thankx for the welcome Jand J!! Will sure be watching for more on sale!!

Hope to get showing soon!!
Verna

Replies in this thread : 24
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.