Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs For Sale

Replies in this thread : 12

Author Topic : Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers!
 Oakridge Retrievers
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/19/2023 11:46:33 AM reply with quote send message to Oakridge Retrievers Object to Post   

I would love to help someone else get into the breed! There are currently only 2 breeders and it would be awesome to have more. I can part with some brood bitches to help someone start up a kennel
 Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/19/2023 2:03:01 PM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

I can take on another brood. I only have one right now happy :)
 Oakridge Retrievers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/22/2023 11:14:25 AM reply with quote send message to Oakridge Retrievers Object to Post

posted by Leotyde Kennels
I can take on another brood. I only have one right now happy :)
I can put one up for sale now happy :)
 Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/24/2023 9:41:33 AM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

Purchased her, thank you happy :)
 Oakridge Retrievers
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/26/2023 12:23:06 PM reply with quote send message to Oakridge Retrievers Object to Post

I can post more if you need more!
 Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/1/2023 1:55:58 PM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

I had a nice litter with her, thank you happy :)

If anyone is interested in the breed, I am placing her back up along with another bitch ready to breed today:

https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=18317570
https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=18374081
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/5/2023 1:49:37 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

Looking to get back into the game if you still have any brood to part with.
 Leotyde Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/5/2023 2:01:37 PM reply with quote send message to Leotyde Kennels Object to Post

posted by King Blazzo Kennels
I still have the two I posted above for sale.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/5/2023 5:58:09 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

bought em thanks
 Oakridge Retrievers
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/11/2023 4:52:35 PM reply with quote send message to Oakridge Retrievers Object to Post

I can part with more if you are still looking!
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/13/2023 3:22:00 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

posted by Oakridge Retrievers
I can part with more if you are still looking!

thanks for letting me know! ive noticed that no matter how many dogs are for sale in this breed they do not show up on the dogs for sale page.
 FromRussiaWithLove
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/13/2023 10:17:18 PM reply with quote send message to FromRussiaWithLove Object to Post

Yes there is some sort of glitch on the Nova Scotia sale page- but if you go to the breed and look at the individual kennels you can check on dogs for sale there. Bit of a pain with the extra steps, but in case more people are interested in the breed just remember to check kennels for sales.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/14/2023 8:52:06 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

posted by FromRussiaWithLove
Yes there is some sort of glitch on the Nova Scotia sale page- but if you go to the breed and look at the individual kennels you can check on dogs for sale there. Bit of a pain with the extra steps, but in case more people are interested in the breed just remember to check kennels for sales.
thanks! I knew someone had a hack!

Replies in this thread : 12

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.