Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 47
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : A dogs letter to there showdog useing owner.
 ninastar
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/16/2007 11:30:28 AM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post   

If dogs could write they might say this:
Dear Master,
Do you have a cookie if so I would like one.But first we need to talk about somethings. First, what is this strange game you play. What do you call it? Was it showdo? No showdig? No.Oh its showdog. Wait a minute what do you call me all the time. Agh you call me a dog. Second , you say I am a dog but cleary I am a human not a dog. Thirdly, I would like more treats and more food. I think that all of this is fair because I have been your friend for all my life.
From Your Friend,
Fido
Is this funny or cheesey? Please tell me.
 Puppy0215
Basic User

Basic User
12/16/2007 11:33:38 AM reply with quote send message to Puppy0215 Object to Post

lol. That is what my dog would mostly say to me. lol. (If I had a dog.) I don't think it's cheesey.

Danielle
 seahorse11609
Basic User

Basic User
12/16/2007 12:40:58 PM reply with quote send message to seahorse11609 Object to Post

I think it's both, but more funny than cheesy. It's probably what Mimi would say to me. happy :)

-Cassy
Bellview Springers
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2007 2:21:44 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

No one else?
 big bubbas babies
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2007 10:13:29 AM reply with quote send message to big bubbas babies Object to Post

I always wonder what dogs are thinking. I have a boxer and she is so nosey. She watches everything and is very protective, but in a good way not the overly aggressive way. Sometimes she looks at me like she is thinking" my humans are broke why are they doing all this?"
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2008 4:04:57 PM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I have 1! here:
Dear Friend,
Will you put a piece of cake in my food bowl tomorrow? I wanted to know...why'd you ask me if I wanted a girlfriend when you said, "Wanna girlfriend? Casey? Yeah, yeah! Mrs. Peter's dog Casey that's right!"? Ummm I want a bowl of Beneful dog food the next time you go to the dog food store- I mean the grocery store! Will you get me a tennis ball? And I want a birthday party or I'll bite you.
Just kidding! LOL
love,
Freeda
is it good?
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2008 4:59:36 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

Haha!
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2008 5:06:43 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Dear Master,

Why haven't you listened to my simple request? At least get me a teniss ball. Not a green one because the green makes it hard to see in grass. How about a blue one or a yellow one?
Love,
Fido
 Y2K9s
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2008 3:49:26 AM reply with quote send message to Y2K9s Object to Post

ball? cookie? cookieball? let's go let's go let's go outside! gotta go! gotta pee! gotta run! cookie? Cookie! yah! a cookie! what's that smell? who is that? Stranger!!! look! look! a stranger! get out my yard! he put papers through the door! I roll on them! Good boy, protect the house. Cookie? hey! a cat! get the cat! whoohoo get the cat! she's my buddy. Oh, what's that noise? The baby! The baby's crying! Come on, get the baby! Feed the baby, he drops food for me, yay! Ow, sticky baby fingers in my fur. Lick the baby clean. Go outside now? Outside? Ball? Cat? The cat! Chase the cat! Oh, who's that I smell? A dog! A friend! Play? Yah! Let's play! Oh...you're walking away, human doesn't want to stay. Huh? A squirrel!

Just part of my dog's day lol He wouldn't have the patience to sit still to write, so I just have to interpret his ongoing thoughts. He's an aussie shep. I have a 9month son and 2 cats, that my dog adores them all-especially when my son drops his teething biscuits and food bits. He hates the mailman, and we have quite a few other dogs in the neighborhood, who go for regular walks through the alley.
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
2/26/2008 7:14:49 PM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

Dear Master,
I want a cookie! No, actually I want a girlfriend, Casey. Then we can have 60 billion pups. Freeda 1, Freeda 2, Freeda 3, and Casey, Jr.!
Love,
Freeda
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
3/2/2008 12:48:00 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

laugh :D Wow! Very funny!
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2008 11:49:10 AM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

I SAID................I WANT CASEY! Uh why'd you name me Freeda if Im a boy?

Owners response:
Dear Freeda,
You are named Freeda 'cause I love that name. Your just a dog...ugh.
Freeda:
just a dog??????? JUST A DOG?????????????
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2008 11:50:57 AM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

ninastar: Freeda asks if if he can be friends w/ this Fido guy.
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2008 4:01:43 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

Sure.Lol! laugh :D
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2008 1:10:45 PM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

*Freeda and Fido lick*
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2008 4:59:42 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

*Fido attempts to hug Freeda*
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2008 7:12:37 PM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

Ha, *Fido misses and smells Freeda instread*
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2008 7:18:27 PM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

Dear Master:
I AM AT MY FINAL STRAW WITH YOU!!!!!!!
Get me a tennis ball. Fido has one! NO FAIR! ninastar is actually NICE! (hey if you get me a ball, get a purple one. Classic LOL) Uh...
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2008 4:54:37 PM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

OK I get a new dog Apple and Casey comes for 2 weeks. I am making the dogs spelling look bad.
Dere M4aster:
\ need u too g#t m# m0re food i am starv/ng.
PLease help m4.

/=I
Dere= Dear
\=I
PLease=Please
4=e, a
#=e
 dogsRcuties
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2008 4:58:11 PM reply with quote send message to dogsRcuties Object to Post

Hey guess what, I've noticed 2 things:
1. It's been a pattern of ninastar & dogsRcuties' posts. And, no quoting in this topic lol!
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2008 4:59:03 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

posted by dogsRcuties
Dear Master:
I AM AT MY FINAL STRAW WITH YOU!!!!!!!
Get me a tennis ball. Fido has one! NO FAIR! ninastar is actually NICE! (hey if you get me a ball, get a purple one. Classic LOL) Uh...

Freeda: Be nice to your master without them you'd starve. I also Belive its I've had my final straw. (don't take it personally Lol!)

Replies in this thread : 47
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.