Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Gastro outbreak in Vic
 Keavine Dobies
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/8/2008 4:23:31 PM reply with quote send message to Keavine Dobies Object to Post   

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a big outbreak of gastro in dogs in Victoria at the moment, my vets think thats whats wrong with my puppy (either that or the fact shes got a blockage in her tummy from eating tennis balls - dont think she'd have gastro shes been in heat and housebound for 3 weeks) But apparently it is very very contagious and can cause death - So keep an eye on you furry friends - If they start vomiting that is the first sign they have gastro - also refusing to eat and drink - lots of dogs are dying from dehydration at the moment
 PuppyPal4Ever
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2008 6:01:02 PM reply with quote send message to PuppyPal4Ever Object to Post

Whats gastro???
 Razorback Ridgebacks
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2008 9:52:46 PM reply with quote send message to Razorback Ridgebacks Object to Post

posted by PuppyPal4Ever
Whats gastro???
Humans get it as well.
Its when you have dirohea (sp?) and vomitting at the same time. Usually you don't know what end to put on the toilet :P hehe. Its not a very nice thing :S
Razor
 PuppyPal4Ever
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2008 7:38:46 AM reply with quote send message to PuppyPal4Ever Object to Post

Ewwwwww...
 Bedlie Buddies
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2008 8:54:10 AM reply with quote send message to Bedlie Buddies Object to Post

Sounds pretty bad...
 Keavine Dobies
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2008 5:10:49 AM reply with quote send message to Keavine Dobies Object to Post

whats gastro...........hahaha sorry but I would have assumed everyone knows what it is!!!

thanks for the laugh!!
 PuppyPal4Ever
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2008 6:59:48 PM reply with quote send message to PuppyPal4Ever Object to Post

posted by Keavine Dobies
whats gastro...........hahaha sorry but I would have assumed everyone knows what it is!!!

thanks for the laugh!!

Oh, sure laugh at my expense! Hmmph...
 itsjustmebre
Basic User

Basic User
5/31/2008 7:47:45 AM reply with quote send message to itsjustmebre Object to Post

posted by Razorback Ridgebacks
Its when you have dirohea (sp?) and vomitting at the same time. Usually you don't know what end to put on the toilet :P hehe. Its not a very nice thing :S
Razor

I had this. VERY unplesint! I was sooooo tired i didnt want to get up:O I am usaly on the go! I was wondering what was going on inb my kennel all day!

BTW:im americanwink ;)
-IJMB

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.