Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 13

Author Topic : Anyone woken up last night?
 Kitt Coty
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/27/2008 3:38:09 AM reply with quote send message to Kitt Coty Object to Post   

Was anyone in UK woken by the tremor last night? I know my dogs were and my daughters bed collapsed...I know it was an old bed but it was a big surprise.
 ShonastarStarlight
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2008 6:17:16 AM reply with quote send message to ShonastarStarlight Object to Post

Yep, I was and it scared the .... out of me!
I'd just gone to bed and, all of a sudden, the whole place started shaking and banging!
It certainly made my heart race laugh :D

Shona.
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2008 10:54:12 AM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

Nah, I live in Cornwall so wasn't at all effected. Had I still lived where I come from (Kent), I may well have felt a bit

Hope everything's ok everywhere for everyone

Madz
 ShonastarStarlight
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2008 4:16:55 PM reply with quote send message to ShonastarStarlight Object to Post

I'm in North Yorkshire so we really felt it as Lincolnshire ( where it started ) is only a matter of miles away from us!
What a racket!! Luckily no-one hurt.
Shona happy :)
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2008 1:29:55 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I slept through it I don't live near where it happened so there was only an aftershock where I live. I have family leaving where it happened but they are fine shocked but okay.

AMGR
 Diamonte Kate Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2008 2:57:02 PM reply with quote send message to Diamonte Kate Kennels Object to Post

Slep through it laugh :D Haha must of been as I was so tired!

Hope everyone is okay and everyones houses have gone undamaged!
 Wayward Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2008 4:46:05 AM reply with quote send message to Wayward Kennels Object to Post

Yeah it woke me up in the middle of the night.

I thought it was our washing machine going into full spin (I live in a bungalow and it's just the other side of the wall it's old machine and really vibrates).

Was quite funny cause it's actually broken and I woke my other half up asking him if he'd fixed it, he said yes and went back to sleep, that's how with it we both were......... It's only in the morning I found out it was actually an earthquake!!!

Think I'd be a luckier girl if my hubby got up in the middle of the night to do a load of washing happy :)
 miss1997millymolly97
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2008 1:40:26 PM reply with quote send message to miss1997millymolly97 Object to Post

im 10 years old and i woke up and i was crying and screaming because i thought the house collapsed because my bed fell down and so did my book shelf but that night i also got rushed into hospital with apendacitus it was freaky that night
 Brutally Honest
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2008 4:26:48 PM reply with quote send message to Brutally Honest Object to Post

This thread is a month old.
~Kate
 Brutally Honest
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2008 4:27:20 PM reply with quote send message to Brutally Honest Object to Post

posted by miss1997millymolly97
im 10 years old and i woke up and i was crying and screaming because i thought the house collapsed because my bed fell down and so did my book shelf but that night i also got rushed into hospital with apendacitus it was freaky that night
And that sounds like a really well thought up story. happy :)
 Wayward Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2008 5:09:35 PM reply with quote send message to Wayward Kennels Object to Post

Uh Kate do you have to?

She's only 10 and just her 2nd post!
 Brutally Honest
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2008 6:40:05 PM reply with quote send message to Brutally Honest Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

LOL if she's 10 then she probably won't be playing for more than a few days. Dragging up dead threads is annoying...and I would say the same if you were 50. happy :)
~Kate
 miller100
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2011 1:34:33 PM reply with quote send message to miller100 Object to Post

i slept through it and i'm ten this year, its not that young at all!!!
 Kirschen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/1/2011 5:45:16 PM reply with quote send message to Kirschen Kennels Object to Post

posted by miller100
i slept through it and i'm ten this year, its not that young at all!!!
This is from 2008. Please don't grave dig posts.

Brenna

Replies in this thread : 13

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.