Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Account Balance holding steady
 Spirit Ranch
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/2/2024 12:31:44 PM reply with quote send message to Spirit Ranch Object to Post   

My account balance has been at the same exact figure for about a week in this account.

Jeff, could you please take a look at this?
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/2/2024 10:58:04 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Have you sent a not under Contact Us, at the top?
 Llanelli
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/4/2024 9:12:31 PM reply with quote send message to Llanelli Object to Post

Have you hit $25000? It will hold there once you hit it
 PremiereKennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/26/2024 7:34:45 PM reply with quote send message to PremiereKennel Object to Post

I am having the same problem. I thought it was because maybe I forgot to sell my sessions the first day, but now it has happened again.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2024 9:10:42 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Check under "My Account (top left corner)

Then
Session/Salary Setting

if you have all sessions selected and you do not sell them or use them all yourself you may not get any salary.

If you do not log in every day you will lose the log-in bonus.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2024 9:16:53 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Check under "My Account (top left corner)

Then
Session/Salary Setting

if you have all sessions selected and you do not sell them or use them all yourself you may not get any salary.

If you do not log in every day you will lose the log-in bonus too.

If your balance is 25000 or more, you will not get any salary either way. In this case you need to sponsor some shows or enter or buy some dogs.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/27/2024 9:19:14 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

No Message.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.