Search

.com Forum · Herding Breeds

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Bearded Collies need help!
 Quetzel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/3/2008 1:00:32 PM reply with quote send message to Quetzel Object to Post   

Beardies have lost a few of the bigger kennels recently, and we are down to 10 active breeders!

Please consider joining our group. Excellent pups are available, and I would be happy to get anyone started.

Quetzel
 DormantPhoenix
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2008 3:26:22 AM reply with quote send message to DormantPhoenix Object to Post

Well I've swopped from Canaan & Border Collies to Beardies a breed I used to own in RL & thanks to some brill players I hope I'm raising the profile a little bit
 Elegant Pembrokes
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2008 12:58:33 PM reply with quote send message to Elegant Pembrokes Object to Post

I looked at the breed difficulty page and it says there are 106 breeders. Are those just all the breeders who ever signed up and got bearded collies or are all those active users?
 Romanced Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2008 1:02:05 PM reply with quote send message to Romanced Kennels Object to Post

I dont plan on making this kennel premium. But i do have another premie kennel. I would consider transfering beardies to my premie if I did well in my basic. So Id be willing to buy one good bitch. If she does well, count me in.
 teek teek
Basic User

Basic User
8/23/2008 9:12:40 PM reply with quote send message to teek teek Object to Post

i would love to help and buy iv been trying to
buy dog for at least 10-12 hours now and i havent
gotten a reply but i would absolutly love to help
ps i dont now how but somebody can help right?
 Honestly
Basic User

Basic User
11/27/2008 8:31:16 AM reply with quote send message to Honestly Object to Post

i know this post hasnt been replied to in a while but from the looks of it, the bearded collies havent got much better in terms of the amount of people still actively showing and breeding them =/ I've always been interested in them so i'll by a couple in my main account "the loving pups"

Anyone have any tips for the breed?
 Deejay
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
12/3/2008 10:00:39 AM reply with quote send message to Deejay Object to Post

If you don't see any nice dogs for sale have a look at the top/active kennels & e mail them

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.