Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Ah...The Sun Finally Shows
 Frizzy Files
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/11/2008 7:41:15 AM reply with quote send message to Frizzy Files Object to Post   

As I sit here in the sun on a quiet Sunday afternoon those memories of lat years summer seem a distant, soggy memory.

How's the sun for you? It's cripsy for me wink ;)

Nick
 Azure
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/11/2008 12:18:27 PM reply with quote send message to Azure Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I've got the fan out laugh :D

Poor dogs are feeling it. Solei didn't want all his breakfast this morning which is unheard of! And he's been shifting position all day trying to find the coolest place. The others are ok so I hope it is just the heat. Mind you he's my bed dog so it's warmer up here than on the floor (which is mainly laminate), the others aren't usually allowed up but Fancy often invites herself up and sleeps on the end and she hasn't wanted to come up today.

It's a bit too hot for me really, but I suppose that's because we're not used to it as much as anything else! Need to acclimatise.

It won't last though - Bath Champ Show is in less than 2 weeks (23rd-26th) and that's always wet laugh :D
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2008 1:54:54 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I've enjoyed the heat from the past week apart from I have had tests last week so I was stuck in a boiling hall. The weather this weekend has been lovely had the first bbq, but the poor dog is hating the heat with that big thick fur coat of his.

AMGR
 Frizzy Files
Basic User

Basic User
5/11/2008 2:40:03 PM reply with quote send message to Frizzy Files Object to Post

Todays enjoyment has come at a price. I am burnt on the back of my thighs...ready for my first GCSE tomorrow. Joy.

Nick
 Precious Diamond
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2008 2:19:37 PM reply with quote send message to Precious Diamond Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

It won't last though - Bath Champ Show is in less than 2 weeks (23rd-26th) and that's always wet laugh :D

Dont tell me that lol this will be my first big show as i am showig my mums australian shephard hoping weather is good but not to hot

lisa
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2008 1:12:13 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

posted by Frizzy Files
Todays enjoyment has come at a price. I am burnt on the back of my thighs...ready for my first GCSE tomorrow. Joy.

Nick

Good luck! How do you get sunburnt? I never burn or tan in the British sun!

AMGR
 Frizzy Files
Basic User

Basic User
5/13/2008 1:16:38 PM reply with quote send message to Frizzy Files Object to Post

eh i slept in the burning heat from 9am to 1pm, then did all my work in the sun until 5pm...

Whoopsies!

It's gone down now so doesn't look too bad, born in some areas wink ;)

Nick

Replies in this thread : 6

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.