Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Searching for a Female Dachshund
 Gem Crest Kennels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
4/19/2024 7:49:47 PM reply with quote send message to Gem Crest Kennels Object to Post   

Hello to all,

I am currently looking for a female to get my kennel started. I have a male that is currently just starting to be shown (new account) and I am hoping to add a female into that mix so that way I can get my program started. I will always title all of my dogs before breeding but trying to start fresh in my breeding program and with different breeds.

Thank you all!
Gem Crest Kennels
 Riverbend Farm
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2024 8:27:34 PM reply with quote send message to Riverbend Farm Object to Post

I have several kennels full of Dachses in all coats and several colours. What are you interested in doing? They are not generally chocolate & tan wires so they are not highly competitive but challenging.
 Vintage Toys
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/19/2024 9:23:32 PM reply with quote send message to Vintage Toys Object to Post

I'm happy to let go of this girl, already bred her twice:

https://www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=18714845

PM me if interested.
 Carolyn
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/22/2024 9:19:58 AM reply with quote send message to Carolyn Object to Post

Hi there.
I assume you want a Dachshund that will be competitive in the shows. If so, you will need a girl with a SOP of 99.3 or higher

I breed and show mostly Wirehaired Dachshunds in the game. Let me have a look to see if I have one I can sell you.

Cheers,
Carolyn
 Carolyn
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/22/2024 9:28:50 AM reply with quote send message to Carolyn Object to Post

posted by Carolyn
Hi there.
I assume you want a Dachshund that will be competitive in the shows. If so, you will need a girl with a SOP of 99.3 or higher

I breed and show mostly Wirehaired Dachshunds in the game. Let me have a look to see if I have one I can sell you.

That being said, the offer Vintage Toys has made you is just right for a breeding girl.

Cheers,
Carolyn

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing