Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : AAA how do you sell your dogs?
 katsie
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/14/2008 10:08:30 AM reply with quote send message to katsie Object to Post   

how do you sell your dogs? please help me!i have to many dogs! thanks! ps i have many nice dogs for less than 250$$
 Beach of Dawn
Basic User

Basic User
7/15/2008 1:57:45 PM reply with quote send message to Beach of Dawn Object to Post

if i were you i would ForeverHome your starter dogs. they arnt worth anything. i wouldnt even waste my time trying to show them because they wont get ranked. you could try selling them on the source breeder form but im not 100% sure people will buy them. if you have any other questions feel free to e-mail me wink ;)

Steph
 Peace Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/12/2008 8:48:50 AM reply with quote send message to Peace Kennels Object to Post

Yes, source dogs are a waste of time (for basics) as you can not line breed. You might want to try buying some better quality dogs. And, you have your source dog for sale for $150. He is never going to sell unless you bring his price down to $100. People are not going to waste money buying a starter for more than $100. wink ;) happy :)

~Peace
 me_rox
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2008 4:28:17 PM reply with quote send message to me_rox Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

source dogs ARE useful, you just have to train them... and you go on your dog's page. click on sell in auction.. put on a price.. and hope someone buys! p.s my source dog is doing awesome... and if my dog cinderella sells i might buy one of your source dogs! i dont think anydog is a waste of time. and make sure to keep the dogs up for sale's exersice, coat and training high or no one will want to buy them!
 Torrey Pines Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2008 5:26:49 PM reply with quote send message to Torrey Pines Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by me_rox
source dogs ARE useful, you just have to train them... and you go on your dog's page. click on sell in auction.. put on a price.. and hope someone buys! p.s my source dog is doing awesome... and if my dog cinderella sells i might buy one of your source dogs! i dont think anydog is a waste of time. and make sure to keep the dogs up for sale's exersice, coat and training high or no one will want to buy them!
No source dog can compete with established breeds. No matter how long you train him. The only one of your source dogs that has even been in a show only got 1st in class. He did not beat any other dogs. That's not good. Points are only awarded for Winners Dog/Bitch.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.