Search

.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Ch Valiant Howe D. Pardner
 frenchfancies
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/26/2008 7:37:22 AM reply with quote send message to frenchfancies Object to Post   

Hi !

My Champion Ch Valiant Howe D. Pardner finished his championship in 6 shows ! is available for stud service ! for $ 100.00, he is actually specialized with Maret Gentile ! WHAT FOR HIM !!!!!!!!!!
 Snider
Basic User

Basic User
7/26/2008 8:06:01 AM reply with quote send message to Snider Object to Post

this post has been edited 4 time(s)

I just want to say, Good Luck with your new boy. He actually finished in EIGHT shows not six. You bought him out of my other kennel, Valiant already finished I DO hope you plan on getting rid of a few of the dogs you currently have in your basic kennel or your dogs will start automatically bening removed. I would REALLY hate for all the hard work that I put into Pardner to be waisted because you failed to follow the rules.

I will also point out that as a basic you should only recieve $25.00 for stud services, not the $100.00 which I had him listed as his stud fee.

As for his conintued shows as a special. He will do very poorly in most of those shows despite the fact you have chosen to put the #1 handler on him. Most of the judges you have him showing under wont give the dog a second look because you failed to research those judges favorite handler.

Terri ~
 ~ROCK~CANDY~
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2008 5:09:02 PM reply with quote send message to ~ROCK~CANDY~ Object to Post

They are also breaking the rules by having two (2) basic accounts. They sold Pardner to their other account:

www.showdog.com/General/user_information.aspx?user=AnJo

And it is public knowledge that they have both accounts as they have listed (AnJo & F.F.) in the call name spaces of the dogs.

Some people never seem to read the help center....
 Snider
Basic User

Basic User
7/27/2008 9:16:20 PM reply with quote send message to Snider Object to Post

posted by ~ROCK~CANDY~
They are also breaking the rules by having two (2) basic accounts. They sold Pardner to their other account:

www.showdog.com/General/user_information.aspx?user=AnJo

And it is public knowledge that they have both accounts as they have listed (AnJo & F.F.) in the call name spaces of the dogs.

Some people never seem to read the help center....

Well then if that IS the case I would VERY much like to purchase my boy back. I gave a basic a chance with a dog that any subscribed user would have loved to have had and this is the thanks I get it.

Terri ~

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.