Search

.com Forum · Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : labrador switch
 kenziRAWRx3
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/19/2008 12:37:59 PM reply with quote send message to kenziRAWRx3 Object to Post   

I've been showing yorkies ever since I made my account. I think i might subscribe to a premie account and start showing Labradors. Any advice?
 cherry creek kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2008 9:55:27 PM reply with quote send message to cherry creek kennel Object to Post

I tried labbies when I 1st became a premie as well, I have them in real life so figured I would go for it. They are a very popular breed here on SD and VERY competitive.
I found the breeders were really helpful selling me a great pup to show and breed from... I have since gone out of them as the breed was advancing way faster than my budget here...and it was just a scramble to get the right handler ect...

I am tempted to try again with the new color addition<G>. But the budget in this kennel still is way too low<G>.

My best advise is do some looking around, find out the best SOP and ask questions esp on the breed forum,

Hope this helps,
Verna

kenziRAWRx3
Basic User

Basic User
9/30/2008 12:32:24 PM reply with quote send message to kenziRAWRx3 Object to Post

it does. thank you(: does anybody else have any advice?
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2009 9:17:18 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

Well the only thing I could tell you is look carefully at what dogs you buy.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.