.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 22
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Crufts!
 Starlit Diamonds Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/29/2008 7:08:20 AM reply with quote send message to Starlit Diamonds Kennels Object to Post   

I can't believe its only 66 days to go! I am competing for the 4th year running in the YKC Obedience on Friday at 09:00am in hall 3 or 3a! I looked it up yesterday. Hope fully we will be there in the agility section aswell in 2010 as my little BC is showing to be very promising! I hope everyone is as excited about it as I am.
 Precious Diamond
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2008 8:17:18 AM reply with quote send message to Precious Diamond Object to Post

I am excited to i am not entered but i love to go was my first time going last year, my aussie is only 6 months old so still a way to go before we get to crufts lol
 Seashore
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/29/2008 11:32:40 AM reply with quote send message to Seashore Object to Post

Yup, can't believe it's that time again and the entries have almost closed already.

I'm really looking forward to it as I didn't get to LKA in the end! Will be showing my boy again...probably his last year until 2012.

Even though it does mean a nightmare 4am start razz :p
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2008 12:26:37 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

I'll be there on gundog just watching, I'm really looking forward to seeing the agility happy :)

-AMGR
 Starlit Diamonds Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2008 9:04:03 AM reply with quote send message to Starlit Diamonds Kennels Object to Post

4am?! Sounds too much like hard work! I gotta get up at 6, though thats not much better happy :) Lots of hard training in the pouring rain in South East for me sad :(. Lets hope its not too bad, it was lovely today!
 Beautie
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2009 7:46:00 AM reply with quote send message to Beautie Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

ill be there on the working group day with 1 of my bullmastiff as the others cant go
 Tic Tacs
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2009 2:09:39 AM reply with quote send message to Tic Tacs Object to Post

I am not going to be showing this year,I hope to be there on the friday in the CaniX with Acer my whippet
 Show Staffs
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2009 4:34:02 AM reply with quote send message to Show Staffs Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

aw great,i watch crufts every year and relly wante to go this year but its a no i relly wantes to be there for the terrier cant belive im not allowed wanna cry nowsad :( can't wait till crufts though happy :)
 picks
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2009 9:41:18 AM reply with quote send message to picks Object to Post

I am so excited, I am bouncing up and down laugh :D I am their Friday Sat and Sun *bounces with excitement*
 Starlit Diamonds Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2009 12:39:16 PM reply with quote send message to Starlit Diamonds Kennels Object to Post

Me and my friend were talking about it last night - that we will meet at 6pm and have dinner in the posh hilton hotel! I hope to meet you, picks!
 picks
Basic User

Basic User
1/19/2009 4:44:11 PM reply with quote send message to picks Object to Post

The hilton, that is hopefully were I am meeting some of my friends too for supper one of the nights, wow. Spooky laugh :D
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
1/21/2009 12:31:52 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

posted by Beautie
ill be there on the working group day with 1 of my bullmastiff as the others cant go
Me and my mate are planning to be there on Working & Pastoral day as well happy :)

But we will just be watching, and i will be checking out my fav breed the vallhund.

Good Luck.
 Wayward Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2009 4:58:33 AM reply with quote send message to Wayward Kennels Object to Post

I will be there working/pastoral day and also gundog day..... possibly one of the other two days also depending if we are needed for anything.

Am really looking forward to it..... I do hope that the fall out from 'pedigree dogs exposed' will not result in any trouble (when you consider what is going on in the US).
No matter my dogs will not be left alone for a minute.
I did notice that the KC had done away with the outside toilet areas at discover dogs and were pretty hot on checking peoples dog passes on exit. I think normally I have an exhibitor pass which covers the dog(s) at earls court but this year each dog was issued with it's own pass.
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2009 2:17:06 AM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

Oh my heck! 3 days... Like waiting for a bomb to go off! (A Bomb of something good like money, i hope)
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2009 5:10:52 AM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

Yeah! I won! YKC Graduate Obedience... Whoop!

My Mum won Crufts Dog Obedience Champion! And that was her last time competing at Crufts with this dog sad :(
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
3/8/2009 2:05:26 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

Congrats!

Who do you think will win BIS? I think the vizla will but I do like the poodle happy :)

-AMGR
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2009 2:45:20 AM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

I don't know, I came home last night. And I am not in a position to pay for On Demand sad :(
 picks
Basic User

Basic User
3/9/2009 6:39:54 AM reply with quote send message to picks Object to Post

Oh wow, congrats Ajax, laugh :D

Stunning best in show line up this year, most of the dogs their could have won it, was soo pleased it was the Sealyham Terrier, however my pick was the poodle that got reserve.

Had a great weekend, no planning for next year laugh :D
 AJAX Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/12/2009 3:08:49 AM reply with quote send message to AJAX Kennels Object to Post

Who won the BIS? I was taking care of my mum because she was ill the following day.
 angus my golden retriver
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2009 1:09:12 PM reply with quote send message to angus my golden retriver Object to Post

The sealyham (sp?) Am/Can/su efbe's Hidalgo At Goodspice
 articblizzard
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2009 12:31:07 PM reply with quote send message to articblizzard Object to Post

I got placed 2nd in Junior with my samoyed Polar!!

Replies in this thread : 22
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.