Search

.com Forum · Sporting Breeds

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : JOIN Irish Water Spaniel Pleeezzze!!
 ChemKam
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
2/7/2009 11:33:19 AM reply with quote send message to ChemKam Object to Post   

Please join IWS....we need more and more breeders and players in our breed. I have many IWS pups for sale at $100 (no approval).
These are good SOP's and would all be competitive in the ring as well as breed stock!!
 cherry creek kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2009 9:06:49 PM reply with quote send message to cherry creek kennel Object to Post

Hi,

Bought a pup from you earlier, gonna give this breed a try!!

Will hit the rings as soon as he is ready, unless someone has a show ready bitch for sale??

Verna
 ChemKam
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/11/2009 6:47:24 AM reply with quote send message to ChemKam Object to Post

Thank you so much!! This breed is a great one! Everyone is friendly although show competition is a bit hard to come by.
Thanks for giving IWS a go!! happy :)
 ninastar
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2009 2:40:21 PM reply with quote send message to ninastar Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by ChemKam
Please join IWS....we need more and more breeders and players in our breed. I have many IWS pups for sale at $100 (no approval).
These are good SOP's and would all be competitive in the ring as well as breed stock!!

I would love to help the breed but unfortnutley I am too busy breeding Clumbers who have been thourgh times were there were only 2 breeders and only 3 people showing and Labs.
 Miracle_Child
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2009 7:39:10 PM reply with quote send message to Miracle_Child Object to Post

Hi I just reacently started breeding IWS's and i like them alot, I have two standard kennels and was breeding them in my first kennel until I started this one to focus mainly on IWS's. So far im loving it, there a great breed and I just bought 3 starter bitches and a starter dog to breed them from generation 0.

MC89

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.