this post has been edited 2 time(s)

user wiped their message
 speedy2
Basic User

Basic User
2/28/2009 12:29:27 AM reply with quote send message to speedy2 Object to Post

Hi

yes, you CAN post here.

however you won't get much response here because we are interested in spaniels, retrievers, setters, pointers and other sporting breeds.

so why waste your time and ours?
 husky12
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2009 8:52:37 PM reply with quote send message to husky12 Object to Post

bump
 speedy2
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2009 12:44:17 AM reply with quote send message to speedy2 Object to Post

Hi

Sporting breeds are a defined group based on gundog work. In this game, as in RL, they include retrievers, spaniels, setters, pointers and other gundogs. Unfortunately for you, they don't include Border Collies, Alaskan Malamutes, Salukis, Dalmatians or Siberian Huskies, no matter how much agility they can do or how sporting you think they are. Flatties make it - but I don't see any in your kennels.

If you want to sell puppies, you'll sell more if you advertise in the appropriate places - the Hounds forum for your Salukis, the Herding forum for your Border Collies, the Non-Sporting forum for your Dalmatians, and the Working forum for your Malamutes and Huskies. Those of us who have those breeds and want puppies will look in those areas. Those of us who don't have those breeds won't start buying your puppies because of your post.

The word Champion here has a specific meaning, being a dog who has been shown and has achieved 15 points in beating other dogs of its breed. Using it to mean that your dogs are good is misleading and incorrect and won't add to stud usage or puppy sales.

Have fun in the game - we all play it for that reason. It will be more useful for you to direct your puppy-advertising posts to where they will have the most effect.
 husky12
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2009 10:24:59 AM reply with quote send message to husky12 Object to Post

y does everyone say that i say there champions becuse they will be champions champions champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Demented Psyche
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2009 11:06:18 AM reply with quote send message to Demented Psyche Object to Post

Also, I know for a fact you are using pictures you do not have permission to use. You realize that using pictures you do not have permission to use is theft and can you both you and the site owner in seriously trouble?

~Morgan
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2009 3:09:05 PM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

people say it because it's true.

speedy2
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2009 3:12:40 PM reply with quote send message to speedy2 Object to Post

then if they will be champions, show a couple and prove it.
 husky12
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2009 6:16:24 PM reply with quote send message to husky12 Object to Post

i dont have to prove nothing to you
 honcho
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2009 8:40:02 AM reply with quote send message to honcho Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Ok I was going to stay away from this but your a spoiled rotten BRAT, who has just been trying to start trouble since you got here. Everyone this is nothing more than an "attention getter" lets not post anymore and just push the little red X until our fingers hurt. Report the pics to Jeff, he'll deal with it. Bye Bye little troll....*walks off*
 husky12
Basic User

Basic User
3/6/2009 11:18:02 AM reply with quote send message to husky12 Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

i have no more pics gosh i feel bad for you people yall are messes up and some words i can say o and i am spoiled so love me

NEED JEUSUS THATS MY ADVICE IM SAVED

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.