Search

.com Forum · UK Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : UK's 25 most influential women?!
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/16/2009 10:54:09 AM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post   

I was reading my mum's october copy of 'she' magazine when I came across an article: UK's 25 most influential women. (If you've got the mag you'll understand what I'm talking about) I was reading it when I saw a name that made me feel physically sick and that name was... Ingrid Newkirk! WTH?! I'm fuming that at the top of the article it said 'In celebration of most influential women in Britain, We've idetified those who have excelled in their field and who serve as an insperation to us all'. Yeah right. An insperation to throw up more likley. Sorry, I just need to vent.
 Immortal Desires
Basic User

Basic User
9/16/2009 10:59:39 AM reply with quote send message to Immortal Desires Object to Post

So email the mag and point out why she isn't a good person. Do something about it wink ;)
 Kliazma
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2009 6:53:00 AM reply with quote send message to Kliazma Object to Post

Agreed with the above, they're probs just naive and have no idea. Just figured it must be a good thing, which of course it isn't!

Madz
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2009 9:09:05 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

send them this link
www.nokillnow.com/PETAIngridNewkirkResign.htm

its all about how she kills tones of animals herself.

Alot of people are gullibly and dont know what PETA are realy about, i mean yes they do some good raising awaness against animal crulity with there campains well when they dont resort to voilence and intemadation to do it that is but thats it, when it comes to them helping the animals they 'rescue' using that word very loseley they suck at it. they kill more animals every year. But people just dont realise or beleave it.

do they have an email adress? ive never hurd of the mag.
 bryerwood kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2009 10:20:07 AM reply with quote send message to bryerwood kennel Object to Post

yes, I've just found it. its editor@shemagazine.co.uk

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.