Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Will she ever get a UD?
 Black Hill Bullies
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/13/2009 9:01:49 PM reply with quote send message to Black Hill Bullies Object to Post   

Admittedly I picked a VERY hard breed for OB, a bull terrier! I just cannot get her past 18's on the last 3 things to session for her UD! (She has her CDX.) Has anyone ever gotten a UD on a bully? I am afraid I'm wasting sessions and that she might get too old and die first, lol!

Galicia
Basic User

Basic User
11/14/2009 12:25:38 AM reply with quote send message to Galicia Object to Post

just don't give in!

i'm working on an afghan for UD at the moment in another kennel, and it takes me days to move an exercise up 1 point. i have the first exercise at 20 and the second one at 19 ...

it can be done! repeat after me!
 Black Hill Bullies
Basic User

Basic User
11/15/2009 8:41:24 PM reply with quote send message to Black Hill Bullies Object to Post

LOL, yeah, you are right there with me!
OK..."don't give in">>>>>

Thanks. Today we moved up a notch in something, woohooo.....
 Black Hill Bullies
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2009 12:04:03 PM reply with quote send message to Black Hill Bullies Object to Post

Not sure if anyone else has done this yet, but my little old gir-ul took "1st in Veteran's" on the same night that she got her 1st UD leg!!! I thought it would be a neat challenge for some of the other basic kennels out there to do, too. I DID think she would never be done sessioning, lol! Thanks for adding the veterans layer to the game, Jeff.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.