Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : obedience video
 katrinbellyeu
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/11/2010 12:51:26 PM reply with quote send message to katrinbellyeu Object to Post   

Country_Charm
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2010 12:38:06 AM reply with quote send message to Country_Charm Object to Post

Loved the heeling in the fog! Nice job. Gotta love the Mals

Becca
 vomtreuenhaus
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2010 2:47:34 PM reply with quote send message to vomtreuenhaus Object to Post

I love it.

We should have a forum on here for "RL Working/Sporting Dogs" So we can see how many people really do stuff like this with their dogs.

I watched a few more of your videos, Gotta respect anyone who can live with a Mal, you really do excellent work with them!
 Country_Charm
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2010 9:42:00 PM reply with quote send message to Country_Charm Object to Post

Gotta second the living with a Mal part! One of my friends that's doing Ring has a year old Mal, right now Ryka gives him a run for his money. We'll see how he matures. I love the saying that Mals are like a German shepherd on crack.

Becca
 Beagle1012
Basic User

Basic User
1/23/2010 11:59:24 AM reply with quote send message to Beagle1012 Object to Post

SWEET!
 TCrown
Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2010 5:25:27 PM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Loading the video now. But the nice thing is that Mals are always ready to go! I work with Mals but sadly do not currently have one of my own, but when I finish a class with my personal dog I'm raring to go to another or keep on practicing and I look at my dog and she's ready to relax for the night.

I love the intelligence and ethusiasm of Mals and the always-on-the-go spirit they have. I have my heart set on a pup in training but sadly couldn't afford to buy him within the next several years!

TCrown

PS off to watch the video happy :)... Or not, vid seems to be having problems or it may just be my puter. sad :(

Basic User

Basic User
2/7/2010 8:50:50 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

TCrown, you need more dogs to keep up with you! Good luck with the Mal search!

I've found that my GSD can and does keep up with the Malinois and now that her thyroid is balanced for now she does have an Off switch that is self imposed. Prior to this she would keep going non-stop with me just like a Mal.
I kinda miss the old Ryka wink ;)

Becca

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing