Search

.com Forum · Working Breeds

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Unwanted Dogs
 Last Fantasy Rescue
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/22/2010 10:59:25 AM reply with quote send message to Last Fantasy Rescue Object to Post   

Do you have a certain dog that you wouldn't like to sell of forever home? I will take any unwanted dog s and find them a new home, or a new home with me if I start to get attached. I will pay up to $500 for the dog, given you want money for them. I will respond to messages and posts asap.
 Needlehurst
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2010 6:27:37 AM reply with quote send message to Needlehurst Object to Post

I have three Border Collies for sale (one is a starter that is due to whelp today) that I'd like to sell. One is a 98.8 puppy bitch, and another is a CH stud.
 Crispy Leaf Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2010 6:36:24 AM reply with quote send message to Crispy Leaf Kennels Object to Post

Hey just a quick word of advice; if the dog is unwanted or about to be forever homed the chances are you won't be able to get it a 'home' happy :)
Beth
x
 fanaticore
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2010 11:24:47 AM reply with quote send message to fanaticore Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

I'm having a problem with my St. Bernard.
One time I sign him into a dog show he ain't follow my instruction. I'm planning to sell him out . . .

Basic User
9/24/2010 12:47:42 PM reply with quote send message to Crispy Leaf Kennels Object to Post

He ain't follow your instruction? There is no instructions...

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.