Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : which is better.......
 jackiefuller
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/12/2010 12:56:31 PM reply with quote send message to jackiefuller Object to Post   

which is better a st. bernard or lab i love big gogs and cant decide every one says lab but i say st. bernard what do u think ??????<3

love yall ,
jackiefuller
 Canis Lupis Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2010 12:34:54 PM reply with quote send message to Canis Lupis Kennels Object to Post

I LOVE St. Bernards! Always have wanted one. But I also love the friendly happy-go-lucky attidude of the lab.
 SilverHope
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2010 12:50:56 PM reply with quote send message to SilverHope Object to Post

Well they are completely different dogs, what traits are you looking for??
 TCrown
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2010 7:23:18 PM reply with quote send message to TCrown Object to Post

can't say whats better for you but i prefer the lab. saints are big, flubby, hairy, drooly and i just love those jowls but the one i have had the pleasure of dealing with had a temper. he would be just fine but if you tried to "force" him to do something (such as move out of the way when walking through a tight spot, loading into the vehicle, etc) then he would reach around and "nip" you. Not because of fear or anything either. other than that he was a great boy happy :)

i have known/had several Labs and most of them I could go on and on about the reasons to love them happy :) I'll spare you though wink ;)

TCrown
 Wildsyde
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2010 7:33:46 PM reply with quote send message to Wildsyde Object to Post

For myself anyhow.... Definately a lab! Dog drool is gross. And most of the St Bernards I've seen just laze around (noting that I'm a heavy agility fan).

For yourself, well, that depends on what you like! happy :)
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/12/2010 6:07:07 PM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post

I luffle the lab. They're so sweet and good with kids, so they're like me. LOL.

Bubblez <3
 Sylence
Basic User

Basic User
11/12/2010 6:43:32 PM reply with quote send message to Sylence Object to Post

I agree. Labs. I don't do the big strings of drool either. Ick.

I wouldn't trade my lab Sy for anything in the world. She's my best friend.

Liam

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.