Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : So sad...
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/20/2010 9:10:41 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post   

...about the little girl, Zahra Baker. I don't know if anyone else heard about the case, but it's really sad. Here's a link to an article that has most of the info on the case.
www.dailyrecord.com/article/20101116/UPDATES01/101116007/Zahra-Clare-Baker-s-birthday-comes-amid-grim-details-of-death

Blue Ridge

Oh, and if you think this needs to be wiped, please let me know.
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
11/20/2010 12:11:23 PM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post

*wipes a tear*

THAT'S HORRIBLE!! Her own parents killed her? Or what ever dismembered means? I cannot believe people today. I heard on the radio that a man killed his wife and kids (i think that was in july). WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD??????????
 Snowed In Buhunds
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2010 1:24:45 PM reply with quote send message to Snowed In Buhunds Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

It truly disgusts me to know that anyone could do this to their own child. ANY child! Humans are supposed to be an "advanced" species, yet some of our type act like absolute barbarians. What in God's name could a 10 year old child do that would possibly make anyone want to harm her in such a horrifying way!?! It's just sickening.

I'm usually a very easy going guy, but cases like this make me wish I had just a few moments alone with the people responsible.

Jonah
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2010 1:28:09 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Yeah, and you know what the scary thing is? Knowing that you live close to people like this. Everything I've read that people have said about her was that she was a beautiful, friendly, "bubbly" little girl, who "never let anything beat her." She didn't deserve this. I also heard that DSS (I think that's it) was called numerous times about child abuse, but they never did anything. angry Just think, this might never have happened if DSS had done something about the calls.

Blue Ridge
 Blue Ridge Farms
Basic User

Basic User
11/20/2010 9:37:39 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Ridge Farms Object to Post

Just thought I'd add - the woman who is in jail was her stepmom, not her biological mom. Her biological mom had been searching for her and found out where they lived 3 days before Zahra was reported missing. She hadn't seen Zahra since she was 18 months (or 8 months, can't remember off the top of my head.). How sad...sad :(

Blue Ridge

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.