Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Hi!
 Broken Ridge
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/11/2011 9:17:02 PM reply with quote send message to Broken Ridge Object to Post   

Hello to all you Canadian users! I know that not many of you folks are from way up here, as most of you are down south, and I envy you. Anyho, how's all you Canadians eh?
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2011 9:00:01 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Pretty good!You?
Selma
 Broken Ridge
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2011 10:20:16 PM reply with quote send message to Broken Ridge Object to Post

Great!
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2011 10:25:49 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Thats good!
 Breath*Taking
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2011 3:31:48 AM reply with quote send message to Breath*Taking Object to Post

Well I'm bot Canadian, but my friend Patricia is. She says she's very well. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.