Search

.com Forum · Hound Breeds

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Dachshunds For Sale!!!
 Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/19/2011 5:35:14 PM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post   

Please contact me for details. I have four WH dachshunds for sale, have aliiter due today, which will have WH and LH, and am planning a LH litter.
 Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2011 11:43:22 AM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post

Update: I have one male WH adult for sale, and I have two WH black and tan puppies, one male one female. Plus, four red WH females and one red LH female. Please feel free to contact me for details.
 Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2011 11:43:24 AM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I'm breeding two LH litters. Litter 1: Starlights Here We Go Again x Willowstars Blueberry Lemon. Litter 2: Willowstars Golden Boy x Starlights Red Ruby.

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.