Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : A LOT of new positions OPEN in the Showdog Fever! - No form required
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/25/2012 3:51:44 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I’d just like to point out first, if you are going to ask for a position in the showdog fever, please be dedicated to it. Don’t do a half butt job then at last minute tell me you’re leaving; because chances are you will make me a very angry Brenna. laugh :D

I need a few positions filled:

Showing 101
Breeder of the Month

Either message me or post here if you would like the position! Thank you!

**You must be a member for at least 6 months.
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2012 7:52:53 AM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

I have aplied for a postion happy :)

Rose

Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/27/2012 5:36:38 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Thank you Rose!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2012 5:26:37 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

BUMP BUMP BUMP!!
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/31/2012 12:51:08 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

I have filled 'Improve your kennel.' can't wait to be apart of the SD Fever happy :)

Rosé
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/21/2012 10:04:21 AM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post

What do we need to do? I can help!!!
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2012 3:17:24 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

I'll make a new post Calming Waters, happy :)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.