Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : SD Fever Kudos Award Nominations For November
 Wiesenland
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/13/2012 11:19:11 PM reply with quote send message to Wiesenland Object to Post   

happy :)

Requirements for a Nomination:
-You need at least 5 sentences telling why you think he/she deserves the Kudos Award

-You must have proof of them helping someone

Nominations end 10/18/2012 at 5:00 pm SD time

I want at least 8 nominations wink ;)

Have something that you want to see changed about the SD Fever Kudos Award? PM me and I'll be happy to change it, unless it's out of the ordinary wink ;)
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/17/2012 5:28:25 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

I Nominate Dreamz for the November Kudos Award.
Dreamz is such a nice person. She is always willing to help people and will answer questions about anything in her breed or just in general. Dreamz has helped me get into the Kuvasz breed by giving me stunning show dogs that really helped me as well she was willing to give her best bitch to me to help me start out. She is very kind and enjoys helping out people who are joining the breed. She is also a very good ShowDog member. Dreamz always has some prize winning dog in or about to go in the showring. She has very nice stock and produces very well bred puppies, with just the right parents. She is also #1 in her breed!

Selma

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.