Search

.com Forum · Hound Breeds

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Breed Forums
 admin
Administrator

System.__ComObject
6/26/2013 4:22:07 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post   

The breed forums have been merged into the regular forum system.

This means that they'll now show up in latest topics as well as your list of posts.
 admin
Administrator

Administrator
6/26/2013 4:23:19 PM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

It's currently trashing up the administrative topics lists with GCH announcements. I'll get that fixed.
 Everkai
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2013 8:10:45 PM reply with quote send message to Everkai Object to Post

Great great GREAT. I love this add on.
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2013 1:12:49 AM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

You mean, when I click the "latest topics" button under community, it will show the latest topics from ALL breed forums as well as the normal forums?

I'd rather not. I use "Latest topics" to keep up on all the normal forums without having to click into each and everyone. However, I have no need to see new topics in all 188 breeds forums!

I fear this will just clog up the latest topics list with breed specific posts and make it more difficult to follow what is happening in the general forums that are of interest to all users. I imagine for the majority of users, the only relevant breed forums are for the handful of breeds they are active in.

Could we maybe turn this feature on and off individually? Or maybe assign it only to those breed forums that the individual users needs to see?
 Degree
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2013 7:22:51 AM reply with quote send message to Degree Object to Post

Yeah, not a fan. I wouldnt mind seeing my main breed but not too interested in how Poodles are doing.
 admin
Administrator

Administrator
6/27/2013 7:28:00 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

The GCH notifications are certainly annoying for the latest topics. I'm going to drop those and see how much it clogs up the latest topics.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.