Search

.com Forum · Swedish Vallhund

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Leaving the breed - all dogs up for sale
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/13/2013 11:38:42 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post   

All dogs up for sale, most are 100, the highest SOPs are 150/200. take a look!
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2013 6:48:31 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

Sorry your leading
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2013 11:16:17 AM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Yes, I know I just came back, and I even left Pembrokes >.> I needed a change. and one thing that ticked me off with this breed is almost every night my dogs were showing alone and I got tired of it.

Good luck! I still have two fine dogs for sale that I don't want to forever home, but I will by tomorrow if they aren't purchased.
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
3/27/2013 2:18:13 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

i keep forgetting to change foods so i start eseeioning pups then look back at them and realise there still on puppy food and nearly 30 days so no point carrying on and cant enter them as there low condition will get them kicked out. got 2 now sessioning and rembered to change there food.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.