Search

.com Forum · Kooikerhondje

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Show Ring Prospects
 Ravenstein Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/16/2012 11:31:23 AM reply with quote send message to Ravenstein Kennels Object to Post   

Hey everyone!

I have noticed that we are getting a lot more dogs in the ring now. That is great happy :)

I am going to be working to keep those numbers up. I currently have 5 dogs fully sessioned, and one more on the way! I will be having another litter soon, so I will make sure to session a few more from there too.

How is everyone else doing? Are there any other goals that someone is working on right now too?
 Saskia Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/19/2012 11:52:29 AM reply with quote send message to Saskia Kennels Object to Post

I woke up to find three 81+ pups in my kennel this morning so I'll be sessioning all of them. Lately my goal has been SOP for the most part, but I think I might start working on forequarter more, something my lines tend to have on the low side.

Heather happy :)

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.