Search

.com Forum · Kooikerhondje

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Kennel Update
 Ravenstein Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/4/2012 5:11:31 AM reply with quote send message to Ravenstein Kennels Object to Post   

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing. I notice that entries in the show ring has dwindled a bit, so I am working on sessioning up a few more dogs. I have 2 in the ring right now, with a couple more on the way.

What is everyone at SOP wise? Have we broken into 81 yet laugh :D
My highest SOP is 80.25 right now.

Heidi @ Ravenstein
 Saskia Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/5/2012 12:55:28 AM reply with quote send message to Saskia Kennels Object to Post

Great post! We need more action on the forums. It's been pretty dull!

My kennel is doing quite well. I've been producing 80+ SOP pups consistantly for two batches now. So far my highest SOP is my boy Champagne on Deck at 80.95. I also have an upcoming brood of the same SOP. I noticed that Huntsmen has an 81 boy sired by her stud Last Call. Congrats, Huntsmen!!! laugh :D I am VERY excited to see if I get such nice results from the 3 litters by him due Wednesday!

I've slowed down on showing lately since shows have had such poor turnout. Plus this is my poorest kennel and I often have to take a break and sell sessions to get my balance up. I will step things up a bit and get back in the showring. We need to keep kooikers going!

Heather happy :)
 Saskia Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2012 12:39:45 AM reply with quote send message to Saskia Kennels Object to Post

My batch of litters this morning had two 81+ pups!

Saskia Hawkeye
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11881356

Saskia Hummingbird
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=11881379
 Ravenstein Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2012 1:18:23 PM reply with quote send message to Ravenstein Kennels Object to Post

Ooohhh.... Very nice! SOP is climbing pretty fast right now. I can't wait until Hawkeye is ready for stud. He only has 2 green traits. I am trying to work on eliminating all the greens right now so I can see myself using him in the future wink ;)

Heidi @ Ravenstein
 Saskia Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2012 4:44:33 PM reply with quote send message to Saskia Kennels Object to Post

He's gonna be giving it away for cheap, I promise! wink ;)
 Ravenstein Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/9/2012 9:47:15 PM reply with quote send message to Ravenstein Kennels Object to Post

Well I just had a bunch of litters drop this morning. The highest SOP was an 80.10 boy. I just can't keep up with you Saskia! You need to slow down a bit and let the rest of us catch up wink ;)

Still, I am noticing the amount of green traits is dropping with each litter! So I am very happy about that.

Heidi @ Ravenstein

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing