Search

.com Forum · Thai Ridgeback

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : None for sale?
 InTheValleyIII
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/13/2011 9:23:20 AM reply with quote send message to InTheValleyIII Object to Post   

Hey! I just opened this basic kennel for a little bit of fun and to help out one or two low breeds. I noticed that the Ridgeback dropped to the lowest breed today, and thought I would buy some up and start showing. But... There aren't any for sale. :/ Does anyone have one or two that I could buy? I'll show them daily, which I noticed in another thread is something you're looking for!

I also have subscribed kennels: allyinthevalley and SwanValley. I'm not going to take your dogs and then just stop playing. wink ;) Also, SwanValley is dedicated to azawakh, so I do know what it's like to try and get a dying breed more active!

Thanks in advance!
Ally
 dogloverxx
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2011 12:39:36 PM reply with quote send message to dogloverxx Object to Post

I can help by putting more competition in the ring if anyone has pups. But im not sure if im going to sub anytime soon.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.