Search

.com Forum · Black and Tan Coonhound

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Introduction
 Forever_Darkness
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/20/2010 10:38:23 PM reply with quote send message to Forever_Darkness Object to Post   

Just popping on here to say hello. I'm SO glad to see Black and Tans still going strong.

I use to be Forever_Darkness28, a few years back there was quite a many dogs from the Forever kennel that came to produce a big line. After a long wait, I decided to come back to Showdog. I don't remember my reason for leaving, though I remember at the time it was mostly due to some politics in the game. I'm glad to be back. Working on upgrading after my test litter.

Unless you were around then, you probably don't know me. But here is my old kennel. Appears in shambles now, but it was my pride and joy.

www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Forever_Darkness28

I let the kennel go bankrupt, from not playing I assume and not getting rid of all the dogs. So I'm starting over. If you see a request from me, please know I'm not a newbie.

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to trying to get back int black and tans and reestablish my lines again. happy :)

Forever
 HiQ
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2010 8:28:57 AM reply with quote send message to HiQ Object to Post

welcome back! I love it that you are breeding the older lines back in! That exact trick is what gave me some of my best champions happy :)
HiQ

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.