Search

.com Forum · Kuvasz

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Looking for Kuvasz!
 Glory
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/9/2009 7:09:58 AM reply with quote send message to Glory Object to Post   

I'm really needing my Kuvasz fix, as I terribly miss them!

If anyone has any dogs for sale, or dogs you're wanting finished, let me know & I'll help finish some dogs!

Thanks!
al
 Crystal Canyon Kuvasz
Basic User

Basic User
8/9/2009 9:57:42 AM reply with quote send message to Crystal Canyon Kuvasz Object to Post

YAY!!! I'm so happy you're back!
I have some litters that will be settling soon in 5 and 7 days, plus more planned. You're more then welcome to some pups.

Welcome Back!

~Jen
 Last Look Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2009 7:54:11 AM reply with quote send message to Last Look Kennels Object to Post

I've got two 97.2 dogs (champions) and two 97.3 bitches (one champion, one 28 days) for sale now, and I'll have a litter settled in about a week.

Glad to hear this--due to lack of space on my part, and lack of interest in buying on anyone else's part, I've been FHing tons of finishable dogs, some as high as 97.2. I've also stopped showing because there are never enough entries to make a win a major, and my dogs rack up 20 points or more and never finish. I've been dreaming of the day when we'd get more Kuvasz breeders, and it would be worth the money to show again!

Suzy
Last Look Kennels
 Vedas Patch
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2009 11:06:01 AM reply with quote send message to Vedas Patch Object to Post

I'm looking to show some, but I won't be breeding.
 rowanw
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2009 3:14:43 PM reply with quote send message to rowanw Object to Post

Hi all,
I'm new to this game, so I'm not sure what i'm doing. But I've got kuvasz and i entered some shows happy :)

i do have a question though - i bought a bitch who already has her championship but it doesnt look like it will let me enter her in the specialty 9/22 ??

thanks for the help
r
 rowanw
Basic User

Basic User
8/26/2009 3:15:34 PM reply with quote send message to rowanw Object to Post

oh ps, suzy it was your bitch that i bought happy :)
 Last Look Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2009 12:01:45 PM reply with quote send message to Last Look Kennels Object to Post

Rowanw, it's because she's older than 120 days. They all have to stop showing at that age. The only thing you can use her for now is breeding, and you'll probably get some nice pups from her. happy :)

I'm not sure, but I think Obedience doesn't have an age limit, if you want to show--but it takes a lot of sessioning.

Suzy
Last Look Kennels
 rowanw
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2009 4:21:38 PM reply with quote send message to rowanw Object to Post

posted by Last Look Kennels
Rowanw, it's because she's older than 120 days. They all have to stop showing at that age. The only thing you can use her for now is breeding, and you'll probably get some nice pups from her. happy :)

I'm not sure, but I think Obedience doesn't have an age limit, if you want to show--but it takes a lot of sessioning.

Suzy
Last Look Kennels

Hi Suzy
I kept reading over the past couple of days and finally figured that one out - so... she's bred (Ch CCK Going for Gold) and we'll have puppies this week. hoping for some great ones happy :)

I've waivered back and forth on the starter dogs, sell or try to source breed -

but i'm hoping for some nice puppies in the upcoming litter as the dog show "fix" is needed to keep things interesting and i see from looking at pedigrees and reading the forums i'll be breeding for a good long while before I get to show ring quality.

thanks for your reply
r
 Romani-Firemane
Basic User

Basic User
3/23/2010 3:02:41 PM reply with quote send message to Romani-Firemane Object to Post

i have a litter of pups. maybe you could take a look. i would like someone to finish them once they settle. let me know

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler