Search

.com Forum · Portuguese Podengo

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Colours! But...
 ~Riot~
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/6/2009 9:53:20 AM reply with quote send message to ~Riot~ Object to Post   

Okay, so we got colours, but looking at the list, we only got Smooth coats, not wire coats... Was that intentional?
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2009 9:26:08 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

Someone from the breed needs to email this to Jeff privately to get an answer.

According to the model and the thread there should have been both smooth and wire coats. I can see how if he didn't read the whole last page though that wires got skipped over. The other problem is that your percentages are WAY off. He gave white w/ lilac pigment 13%, while the most common colors are less than 1% each. That was not the agreed upon percentages. Lilac and lilac pigment should have been set at 0%, as it is extremely rare. Thats why it was not included in color percentages. I'll post the complete model, and percentages in their own thread to make them easy for Jeff to locate exactly what was agreed. You can link to that when you email Jeff. I'd do it myself, but i feel it should be a podengo breeder who contacts him. -Neb
 Excalibur Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/11/2009 5:53:39 PM reply with quote send message to Excalibur Kennels Object to Post

I emailed admin a few days ago. The message has been viewed but I didn't get a response.... anyone see him post something?

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.