Search

.com Forum · Shih Tzu

Replies in this thread : 85
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Marchen Shih Tzus
Basic User

Basic User
9/20/2008 11:09:16 PM reply with quote send message to Marchen Shih Tzus Object to Post

Unfortunately there is no way to know. Jeff is randomly choosing a breed, then checking their forum for a completed model, which we have. So it is just whenever he gets to our breed. Unfortunately, he hasn't had time to do much with colors because of the Hurricane, so it may be a while before we get color.
 Tzus In Paradise
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2008 3:25:10 AM reply with quote send message to Tzus In Paradise Object to Post

Oh, wow I have been COMPLETELY out of the loop. I didn't realize that only one breed is being chosen... you guys have done a GREAT job getting the Shih Tzu genetics ready, so hopefully this will be it!
 Cloud Nine Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2008 7:14:41 PM reply with quote send message to Cloud Nine Goldens Object to Post

Oh no, I don't mean only one breed is being chosen. I mean the order that they are being done is random. He randomly chooses one, sees if they have a color model, than implements it. Then he randomly chooses another. haha Sorry to confuse you!
 Tzus In Paradise
Basic User

Basic User
9/21/2008 10:44:19 PM reply with quote send message to Tzus In Paradise Object to Post

Ahhh, okay, now I get it. Choosing randomly is the most fair way to go about it. So I'll be crossing my fingers that Shih Tzu will be chosen sometime soon. happy :)
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/9/2020 12:10:01 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

And another

Replies in this thread : 85
Page : 1 2 3 4 5
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class