Search

.com Forum · American Water Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Kennel closing
 AmbitionSpaniels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/19/2006 4:18:25 PM reply with quote send message to AmbitionSpaniels Object to Post   

Due to personal reasons, I am scaling back my time on SD and have made the sad decision to close my AWS kennel. All dogs are for sale to good and loving homes. Offers are accepted first come, first served, so please offer ASAP. I've had a great time in this breed and wish you all continued success as you work to improve and further it!

Best,

Amyhappy :)
Ambition
 Cool Kennelz 2
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2006 2:47:35 PM reply with quote send message to Cool Kennelz 2 Object to Post

Awww, so sad to see you go Amy! You've contributed so much to the breed, it is a real shame to see you go sad :(.
 AmbitionSpaniels
Basic User

Basic User
1/20/2006 6:17:15 PM reply with quote send message to AmbitionSpaniels Object to Post

Thanks -- I'm sad to be going too, but I know you guys can give my dogs more attention than I ever could. Good luck to all, and have fun!

Amyhappy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.